Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
122afb7bf88edf225bca89f83890e512.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
My grandson is always looking at things to invest in, he is 22 and invests his savings in various ventures.
Here is one I found an sent him. Very interesting technology.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Anyone else notice how much these color configurations are working their way into advertising backgrounds and banners?

32C952D2-6580-4DA2-8445-9470C1AC9CB2.png

Just saw a Property Brothers commercial where they clapped their hands together and the dust was colored like this and then their schedule time slot banner was the same.

I’ve seen it causally showing up other places too.

That shithole country truly must be the center of evil on this planet.

9Mounties07

Elite
He’s done these types of things countless times and yet to the MSM and the two fucking fags in this thread he is satan. Truly amazing.
I saw an interview with Judge Joe Brown years ago...he said everyone went to Trump in the 80s and 90s for loans...and he always forgave the loans. But..he's a racist homophobe according to 90& of the msm

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Iran blowing up. No msm reports yet.
Light Years from Home, 29.01.23 post 412

Iran was attacked last night more than 6 times, government buildings, oil facilities, armament factories, all over the country.Big explosions huge fires. Internet stopped and in my stupid country I can not access Russian media. Get to twitter, #Iran under attack.Bleak info. Suspects are well known Israel, USA, the front line of war being enlarged.

God help them.
God help who?

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
Lebron is a huge fag, but so is Dave and his pizza reviews.

Lebron is low IQ, Kamala Harris level critical thinking..

But it was a foul. Those aren’t Lebrons fingers on his shooting forearm. View attachment 165044

He looked like me after Ruggles missed his field goal in the Peach a bowl. I was drunk, stoned, slapped the ground once like I was on defense, and went and smoked some more pot while you faggit Georgia fans unclinched your assholes and celebrated.

Losing is getting to him, he chased titles only to pay 20% more in taxes, make a shitty space jam movie, and waste his last 4 years of his career.
Hate to explain the joke to you, but Dave knows it was a foul and was being facetious while making fun of Lebron (who he has hated the whole time).

FreeMiner

Legendary
God help who?
Well I think they ar referring to the world. Biden is widening the war zone against Russia and now attacking in the ME.
This will inflame the instability he has already caused globally everywhere he goes.
NATO is falling apart, the EU collapsing under his sanctions, the Petro Dollar is dead, Saudi has shut him out, his Afghan adventures, his Taiwan/Chinese War he is pushing for, Turkey is turning it's back on Biden and NATO and joining Russia and the BRIC+. The USD is in trouble, yah God Help Us All the Chief Lunatic Biden is running Wild.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
122afb7bf88edf225bca89f83890e512.jpg

How many times has Dick Morris been right? About the same number as Adam Housely.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
b53ae6f838610af6d4c6555c355b7fbe_500x0.jpg

Top Bottom