Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Samsung uses Google but unless I'm mistaken not Google based.
Samsung's OS is based on the Android Open Source Project. All Android manufacturers use that as their starting point for their customization.

Yeah, the problem is you really only have two choices with operating systems. iOS (apple) or Android (google)
This is true, but Android is not owned by Google. Android is an open source project. The project isn't owned by anyone.

You can read more about AOSP here:

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
My nephew killed a child molester who raped his 4 year old son with his bare hands. He is still in jail. I am proud of him and told him so.
He snapped when his son pleaded with him. Don't cry Daddy It doesn't hurt now.
Holy shit. That took me from 0-10. Let us know if there’s anything we can do for him or his family.

Pineapple

Legendary
Somebody threatens my daughter it'll be the last daughter he ever threatens.
I grew up watching my mom get beat. Lived in homeless shelters and battered women shelters. He’s dead from alcoholism. But, I carried a pistol to my sister’s wedding just in case he showed.

Wife abusers, those that rape, and stalkers that threaten violence all need to die.

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
Samsung's OS is based on the Android Open Source Project. All Android manufacturers use that as their starting point for their customization.

This is true, but Android is not owned by Google. Android is an open source project. The project isn't owned by anyone.

I‘ve researched this a bit in the past, and a specific open source version of Android (used by people trying to get out of Apple or Google’s ecosystems) is Lineage OS: https://lineageos.org/

It appears to be better developed than other alternatives out there (ex. Linux phones with something like Ubuntu Touch).

A vendor that I’ve come across previously, who sells degoogled phones and related services, can be found here: https://brax.me/prod/host.php?f=_store&h=rob&p=&version

I haven’t used any of these myself, but putting these out there in case one of you wants to look into it more.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

There are layers to running android. As huawei found out and why all chinas cell phones will be off of android by 2025.. but will see.

FreeMiner

Legendary
So some guy beats the shit out of his wife or threatens to do it enough that she gets a restraining order… and he gets to have guns?

Nope.
That is not what the Constitution and the Founding Fathers say. Some guy beats the shit out of my daughter, he will be straight out fucking dead, I am his restraining order. And the fucker will know that before hand.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Re: phone discussions, Android being open source is largely irrelevant. Google makes billions from the app store. Like Apple, they get a massive cut, and all Android phones use it.

The Play Store represents Google’s largest and most direct revenue source for Android. That’s not too surprising if you think about the Play Store’s install base. More specifically, it’s pre-installed on every single Android-based smartphone and tablet. The Chinese market is the only exception, where Google has no foothold despite Android’s popularity. Elsewhere, the company takes a sizable cut — as much as 30% — on transactions that take place through the Play Store.

Every time you buy an app or game on the Play Store, the total amount is split between Google and the developer. The exact percentage varies, but Google takes a minimum of 15% in exchange for hosting the app and serving it to users. And while that might not sound like a lot, it quickly adds up when you consider that there are over a billion Android devices in use. Still, the actual profit is much lower than 15 or 30% due to operational expenditures and other factors.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Disney wasn't dragged into that battle. Ron wanted to protect kids and Disney proactively said "Not on our watch. They are our kids and we want them educated is sex and trans issues by age 8". Iger isn't changing shit. Chapek didn't start that stuff. He was only there a couple years. Most of the shows and people running them were greenlit under Iger. Get ready to be disappointed if you want Disney to go back to making family friendly entertainment in the next few years... matter of fact, some are saying Iger is coming in to get a sale to Alphabet done to consolidate online viewing revenue. You think google is going to let Disney go less woke? LOL. I like Rufo but he's way too hopeful on this.

Last edited:

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Disney wasn't dragged into that battle. Ron wanted to protect kids and Disney proactively said "Not on our watch. They are our kids and we want them educated is sex and trans issues by age 8". Iger isn't changing shit. Chapek didn't start that stuff. He was only there a couple years. Most of the shows and people running them were greenlit under Iger. Get ready to be disappointed if you want Disney to go back to making family friendly entertainment in the next few years... matter of fact, some are saying Iger is coming in to get a sale to Alphabet done to consolidate online viewing revenue. You think google is going to let Disney go less woke? LOL. I like Rufo but he's way to hopeful on this.
Iger kinda talked around the edges of a change in the company direction and putting the wokeness aside but if I remember correctly it was he who started the wokeness ball rolling at Disney.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I thought I could make a difference.

I think I did with my family they are all solid good law-abiding citizens and Trump supporters.
Our country has gone to shit and it's been on our watch. Turns out that living your life and raising your family to respect the law and our country was not enough and not in line with what the establishment wanted.

Kinda lost as to what to do but I am up to anything to save our country.
But I have to say I am getting very close to this so if it is going down let's do it soon.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I thought I could make a difference.

I think I did with my family they are all solid good law-abiding citizens and Trump supporters.
Our country has gone to shit and it's been on our watch. Turns out that living your life and raising your family to respect the law and our country was enough and not in line with what the establishment wanted.

Kinda lost as to what to do but I am up to anything to save our country.
But I have to say I am getting very close to this so if it is going down let's do it soon.

Man that's a beautiful song.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Man that's a beautiful song.
I will never block you, you are my Southern brother. You piss me off but I know you make your case very well.
My position is Trump with all his faults that you constantly point out is still our best hope in changing the direction of the corrupt ship of Government whose's mission is the destruction of the USA.
IMO there is no President who accomplished what he did in the 4 years he had against the corrupt Uniparty establishment and we should all acknowledge that.
Unless you can name someone who could have done better/more under those operating conditions than DJT was operating under you should ease up and give credit where credit is due.
The corrupt government deep state is far deeper and worst than anyone of us thought.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Respect for Marriage Act passed by Senate. Goes to House for the final vote.​

These fuckers are not Republicans they are Democrats remember them at the polls at election time.

Roy Blunt, MO
Richard Burr, NC
Shelley Moore Capito, WV
Susan Collins, ME
Joni Ernst, IA
Cynthia Lummis, WY
Lisa Murkowski, AK
Rob Portman, OH
Mitt Romney, UT
Dan Sullivan, AK
Thom Tillis, NC
Todd Young, IN

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The vax is unequivocally causing a rise in cases. From Moderna trial, you are 4x more likely to get RSV if you got the clot shot.

“Within 28 days after vaccination, some respiratory tract-related infections were reported with greater frequency in the mRNA-1273 group than in the placebo group. Events of pneumonia were reported by 0.3% and 0% 0f mRNA-1273 and placebo recipients, respectively. Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection was reported by 0.4% and <0.1% of mRNA-1273 and placebo recipients, respectively.”

It should be clear to everyone that these JABS are from the Devil. They are a money grab that do little good but much harm.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Fuck that. If a judge warrants a protection order then that person should not have access to guns or be able to purchase them.
Prior restraint is never a good thing in a free society especially, as in this case, when the only requirement is the questionable word of the accuser. Quite similar to what Red Flag laws would lead to.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Respect for Marriage Act passed by Senate. Goes to House for the final vote.​

These fuckers are not Republicans they are Democrats remember them at the polls at election time.

Roy Blunt, MO
Richard Burr, NC
Shelley Moore Capito, WV
Susan Collins, ME
Joni Ernst, IA
Cynthia Lummis, WY
Lisa Murkowski, AK
Rob Portman, OH
Mitt Romney, UT
Dan Sullivan, AK
Thom Tillis, NC
Todd Young, IN
Already emailed Ernst and told her she will be primaried.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I grew up watching my mom get beat. Lived in homeless shelters and battered women shelters. He’s dead from alcoholism. But, I carried a pistol to my sister’s wedding just in case he showed.

Wife abusers, those that rape, and stalkers that threaten violence all need to die.
On this we agree @Pineapple. Destroying the power of the 2nd Amendment is not the way to accomplish the protection of anyone especially women. Our wives and daughters and granddaughters need to be proficient with firearms especially handguns and self defense. You start over riding the 2nd in the end you have nothing but tooth and claw.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Bombshell this am from the Head of the EU Commission Ursala Von Leyden. The Ukraine has lost 100,000 soldiers, has 200,000 wounded. Personally I think these numbers are low. These were the same numbers floated around 2 months ago.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Bombshell this am from the Head of the EU Commission Ursala Von Leyden. The Ukraine has lost 100,000 soldiers, has 200,000 wounded. Personally I think these numbers are low. These were the same numbers floated around 2 months ago.

Questions logic to believe Ukraine is winning or can defeat the Russians.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Questions logic to believe Ukraine is winning or can defeat the Russians.
It is sad and criminal, that Russia and Ukraine had terms in March to end this, but Biden and the Obama hold overs Nuland etc and the UK PM, Boris Johnson was sent with Biden's message NO PEACE. What does this tell us. NATO is a failure. NATO trained and equipped the Ukrainians for 8 years. Ukraine had the largest well trained army in the EU. And Russia is grinding them up. The EU and even the US is very very low on war material and weapons. The Russians have destroyed everything they have given the Ukrainians. Like I have been saying from what I have gathered. Serious mistake made here by American CNN Generals and Austin and the other fruitcake.
America has not fought a peer to peer military since the WW2 or Korea. Fighting Russia is not the same as fighting goat herders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom