Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Holy shit a bunch of my clients are executives at SCI the funeral company in this video- like really high-up peeps.

A girl that went to high school with me her dad started the company.

She was a senior when I was a freshman - super hot back then & rich & crazy .

I know rules!

event-best-buddies-sept-2009-holly-waltrip.jpg

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Was lucky enough to go to a high school with lots of these girls.

Unfortunately most of them despite their immense wealth have let themselves go to shit and don't look like her.

I don't understand I know what their families did and how much they are worth.

They could have dieticians, personal chefs, trainers, the best healthy food though most are now fat-asses.

Lots of crazy shit happens when you go to a high school like mine.

One girl got caught cheating at Texas.

Daddy immediately made a 7 figure "donation" and it all magically went "poof".

Football/basketball/baseball coaches with huge slush/funds "secret accounts" for playing some kid that truly should have been on the bench while the better athlete was "second string".

Kids constantly in rehab etc.

Some of them are good people, but a lot are just fucked-up by all the money.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Minimum wage is for 16 year old kids learning to work. If you’re over the age of 19 and are focused on the least amount of money you can make…. You’re right where they want you, dumb and poor.
Agree, but I believe what he’s pointing out is that minimum wage & the argument to raise it have been obliterated.

Businesses that historically peg near or just above for starting positions can’t even come to close to using it as a peg to obtain workers. Double min wage plus is where those businesses are at to even attempt getting help that may or may not show up regularly & those wages still aren’t keeping up with the inflation shock to attract workers.

I know on the farm our day labor rates during harvest the last 3 years went from $10 to $12 now $15 to obtain any help.

Local fast food starting at $15.

Min wage is technically still like $7.50 or something like that.

Min wage is now a true relic due to inflation

FreeMiner

Legendary
Interesting

Senator Obama in 2005 in Ukraine setting up Ukrainian Bio Labs.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
There Is No Covid Sars 2 Virus. UK Ministry of Health. All A Huge Fraud. Virus itself never found in a Human and actually isolated in lab.

Wasn't there a court case in Canada that demanded discovery of evidence of the virus, defense couldn't provide the evidence therefore the lockdowns and mandates were thrown out?

dirty022

Elite
Why should we pay cash everywhere with banknotes instead of a card ?

- I have a $50 banknote in my pocket. Going to a restaurant and paying for dinner with it. The restaurant owner then uses the bill to pay for the laundry. The laundry owner then uses the bill to pay the barber. The barber will then use the bill for shopping. After an unlimited number of payments, it will still remain a $50, which has fulfilled its purpose to everyone who used it for payment and the bank has jumped dry from every cash payment transaction made..

- But if I come to a restaurant and pay for digitally - Card, bank fees for my payment transaction charged to the seller are 3%, so around $1.50 and so will the fee $1.50 for each further payment transaction or owner re laundry or payments of the owner of the laundry shop, or payments of the barber etc..... Therefore, after 30 transactions, the initial $50 will remain only $5 and the remaining $45 became the property of the bank thanks to all digital transactions and fees.
I know a lot of people think I'm crazy but I haven't used a piece of credit since 2007. My mortgage is held privately and other than that it is always cash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom