Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
New Italian PM is upsetting lots of people. Must mean she is doing a good job.

Meloni to revoke welfare payments to those who refuse to work.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/...lfare-payments-from-those-who-refuse-to-work/

Just like in the US, they are giving out their money to every illegal who comes to Italy and people wonder why the impoverish go to the countries with lavish benefits. You don't see many lining up on the border to the Congo or Malawi. There is a reason millions are flooding our borders.

And just like in the US, the Italian Financial Police are finding many wealthy elites receiving these same payments.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Pursue them until Justice is obtained. Even after they leave office pressure their successors for Justice.

Very interesting. Only now did it dawn on me why the globalist controlled left are so pro abortion. It is in direct conflict with their depopulation agenda. I just thought the sick fucks wanted to eat the fetus

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Dad Knocks Out Karen. Don't agree with hitting women. But it is what it is.
84943095.jpg

You're going to see more of this while the loons on the left are shielded from prosecution and consequences.
Did you even watch the video, she 100% had it coming not only stealing a kids chair but started throwing punches. The kids laughing at the end was perfect.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Did you even watch the video, she 100% had it coming not only stealing a kids chair but started throwing punches. The kids laughing at the end was perfect.
Sure did. Why I said what I said. As long as these libs' actions are encouraged, condoned and shielded from consequence they will be on the receiving end of many KO punches.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Why should we pay cash everywhere with banknotes instead of a card ?

- I have a $50 banknote in my pocket. Going to a restaurant and paying for dinner with it. The restaurant owner then uses the bill to pay for the laundry. The laundry owner then uses the bill to pay the barber. The barber will then use the bill for shopping. After an unlimited number of payments, it will still remain a $50, which has fulfilled its purpose to everyone who used it for payment and the bank has jumped dry from every cash payment transaction made..

- But if I come to a restaurant and pay for digitally - Card, bank fees for my payment transaction charged to the seller are 3%, so around $1.50 and so will the fee $1.50 for each further payment transaction or owner re laundry or payments of the owner of the laundry shop, or payments of the barber etc..... Therefore, after 30 transactions, the initial $50 will remain only $5 and the remaining $45 became the property of the bank thanks to all digital transactions and fees.

Belezabro

Elite
Why should we pay cash everywhere with banknotes instead of a card ?

- I have a $50 banknote in my pocket. Going to a restaurant and paying for dinner with it. The restaurant owner then uses the bill to pay for the laundry. The laundry owner then uses the bill to pay the barber. The barber will then use the bill for shopping. After an unlimited number of payments, it will still remain a $50, which has fulfilled its purpose to everyone who used it for payment and the bank has jumped dry from every cash payment transaction made..

- But if I come to a restaurant and pay for digitally - Card, bank fees for my payment transaction charged to the seller are 3%, so around $1.50 and so will the fee $1.50 for each further payment transaction or owner re laundry or payments of the owner of the laundry shop, or payments of the barber etc..... Therefore, after 30 transactions, the initial $50 will remain only $5 and the remaining $45 became the property of the bank thanks to all digital transactions and fees.
We used to follow Ramsey's plan for using cash to shop, pay bills, groceries, etc. It is a pain but I'm considering going back to that method. Too much power in other people's hands if the world goes cashless.

MortgageHorn

Founder
If I'm looking at this correctly there is a dead kid whose outline you can barely see (lower right of photo)

Could be the reason for the smirk on the kid's face.

He whacked the other kid for trying to hi-jack his Tonka Toy Truck.

I can fully relate to the smirking kid.

In first grade I beat the hell out of a 3rd grader with a softball bat at recess for making fun of me having to wear glasses and a patch over my left eye,

Full on smirk that day.

Bet you didn't see that in the OP

1669211387937-png.151054

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
From the comments….

Almost every woman in Western civilization alive currently needs their shit put back in check. Bunch of out of control nutters who want special privileges not equality.
We gave these split tailed demons equal rights for less than equal contributions and in a 100 years they destroyed the civilization it took men 4000 years to construct.
Back where you belong, women, under the thumb and control of men, in the kitchen, bare foot and pregnant. Back to keeping proper homes, having kids, raising kids, honoring your father's and husbands and not undermining your own son's futures, cutting their dicks off, dressing them in dresses, not encouraging your daughters to declare themselves a transgendered freak or lesbian, and not being a race traitor. Your day will come, as reality operates like a pendulum, and we've swung about as far in this retarded feminist direction as possible. The inevitable swing back is coming...

If there was only a place with hot in-shape women that treated men like kings..oh yea...

🇨🇴

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
From the comments….

Almost every woman in Western civilization alive currently needs their shit put back in check. Bunch of out of control nutters who want special privileges not equality.
We gave these split tailed demons equal rights for less than equal contributions and in a 100 years they destroyed the civilization it took men 4000 years to construct.
Back where you belong, women, under the thumb and control of men, in the kitchen, bare foot and pregnant. Back to keeping proper homes, having kids, raising kids, honoring your father's and husbands and not undermining your own son's futures, cutting their dicks off, dressing them in dresses, not encouraging your daughters to declare themselves a transgendered freak or lesbian, and not being a race traitor. Your day will come, as reality operates like a pendulum, and we've swung about as far in this retarded feminist direction as possible. The inevitable swing back is coming...

Pussy pass denied bitch!!!

I used to be in the never hit a woman crowd. I’m not anymore. I’ll allow one hit. You do it a second time I’m gonna clean your fucking clock. You want to hit like a man. I’ll hit you like a man. Your pass for me not hitting a woman is one hit. As soon as you take advantage fuck you. You are the piece of shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom