Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Have not read much comment or articles on the G20. This article is very good.
In reality for the 1st time since the WW2 the USA was pushed aside and Biden did not get his way.
China and Russia and the others succeeded with their multi polarity message and USA under Ass Clown Sniffer Biden did not prevail. This is actually big news with big ramifications. The USA will cut Zelensky loose, when he falls the Russians will pursue him and his inner circle to hell. Probably assassinate him.
Anyway lets see what happens. I think a huge realignment is happening but we have not been told by the Caged Parrots in the MSM.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yah that precious anointed one Barack Obama.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
While the western morons are playing with themselves trying to determine if they are male or female, China is leaping ahead massively.
China Nuclear Powered Base on moon by 2028. Somebody needs to start a first class University and teach straight hard science and math etc. And No Fucking Weirdo's allowed
Lol yea right. 0% chance that happens.

But I think the article means they will develop the nuclear technology by the end of the decade, not have a base on the moon.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Love thunder on a Thanksgiving morn.

Having been in a hot drought this past year, Dallas had gotten a lot of rain the past 2 months. 2-4 inches expected the next couple of days.
I went through one fire season with our rv packed and ready to run if the wildfire jumped the river. For weeks it seemed the night sky was lit up.
From that day forth I never cussed the rain or snow. And set aside my plans for farming that day and did something else and said thank you Lord for the Blessing.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
About an hour to go

XA5W3NX.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
Dad Knocks Out Karen. Don't agree with hitting women. But it is what it is.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I went through one fire season with our rv packed and ready to run if the wildfire jumped the river. For weeks it seemed the night sky was lit up.
From that day forth I never cussed the rain or snow. And set aside my plans for farming that day and did something else and said thank you Lord for the Blessing.
There's not a lawn around that can't wait until tomorrow to mow. Mine is still very green and has lots of leaves although there are a lot of leaves yet to fall. I'll be mowing leaves until Christmas...but only on nice days.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You're going to see more of this while the loons on the left are shielded from prosecution and consequences.

Pineapple

Legendary
My wife and or daughters would have wrecked her dumbass.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
From the comments….

Almost every woman in Western civilization alive currently needs their shit put back in check. Bunch of out of control nutters who want special privileges not equality.
We gave these split tailed demons equal rights for less than equal contributions and in a 100 years they destroyed the civilization it took men 4000 years to construct.
Back where you belong, women, under the thumb and control of men, in the kitchen, bare foot and pregnant. Back to keeping proper homes, having kids, raising kids, honoring your father's and husbands and not undermining your own son's futures, cutting their dicks off, dressing them in dresses, not encouraging your daughters to declare themselves a transgendered freak or lesbian, and not being a race traitor. Your day will come, as reality operates like a pendulum, and we've swung about as far in this retarded feminist direction as possible. The inevitable swing back is coming...

FreeMiner

Legendary

Valhalla​

Commander of the Wagner forces is surrounded and commits suicide with a bullet in the heart so as not to fall into the hands of the Ukrainians! (video)​

FreeMiner

Legendary

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Someone is gonna pay the price when those 7 deviled eggs kick in later
Yah have a couple of shitty Budweiser's and then Hot Box her under the covers. Those were the days. Gee they get mad when you gas them. I always said they actually lve that though.
Hey why do Farts Stink? For the benefit of the Deaf Dummy. That way they can enjoy them too.

Top Bottom