Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
So in other words if it doesn't come from Ukraine you don't believe it. Nice.
I don't know how anyone can really know what is going on in Ukraine.

First war I have witnessed to have such stiffled media coverage.

Just seems to me that if Ukraine was really whipping ass, Wolf Blitzer's or some other MSM cunt would be over there with 24 hour coverage.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Guys an idiot. Thinks he’s smarter than everyone else on the board. He couldn’t be more wrong on this topic. Starting to believe he is a troll.
I disagree with a lot of that. I think he's just in the thrall of cognitive dissonance. I have a buddy who is right there with us to the core, except on Ukraine. He spent some time in Iraq and Syria and faught alongside some guys from Ukraine who by all accounts were pretty good dudes. He just can't buy the possibility that a rotten government sent good dudes over to the ME.

The kicker is our government was rotten to the core and sent him over there. And he's top shelf. It's just the complete inability to process logic in the face of that which you desperately want to be true instead being a truckload of bull dukie.

They'll both come around eventually. Hope it doesn't take a Russian nukestorm to do it.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
More winning. "Zelinsky In A Phone Booth In Kiev calling Biden"
Joe, Joe send new munnah, old munnah all gone now Joe. We will be taking Moscow next week Joe. Me and my Banderites will thrash that Putin Joe. Zieg Hiel Joe.
If THE PEOPLE could just somehow turn all these weapons toward the government, and push the button to fire away, we'd all be so much better off

FreeMiner

Legendary
Zelinsky in his phone booth in Kiev bunker. Joe, Joe Zelinsky here. Who is this bastard guy at UN saying we might freeze to death in Ukraine this winter. Joe I thought you had them all bought off. This was your plan Joe. Joe please send more Munnah and Generators. We are winning this for you Joe.
Next week my boys will take Moscow.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Brazil Protesters not giving up. Now Ports are shutting down. Left wing Loon will have to be dragged out of office.
oo.gif

Belezabro

Elite
I am cautiously getting more excited about what this could mean. There is no doubt, Twitter has contributed immensely to world thought, good and bad. I used to have an account and followed lots of fitness and sports guys, thinkers. Learned a lot about various topics. However, Covid, treatment of conservatives, Trump's treatment, race riots, etc. changed everything. It became clear it was a one-sided platform. I cancelled my account. I'm going to wait and see for a while before starting up a new account.

Top Bottom