Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
thats-a-man-baby-gif-6.gif

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

“As one of the first people to support Marjorie Taylor Greene’s campaign in 2020 when she ran for Congress, I remained optimistic and hopeful that she would be a champion for America First policies and candidates,” Loomer told National File. “However, it is now clear that with her recent decision to support Kevin McCarthy, Marjorie Taylor Greene has given up on fighting the swamp, and has instead chosen to join them.”

“I cannot in good faith continue to support her or encourage others to support her when she claims to fight for America First and then supports Kevin McCarthy, who is on the record working against America First candidates,” Loomer went on, citing National File’s cutting-edge reporting on McCarthy’s use of corrupt FTX money to crush conservatives.

“MTG’s failure to remain true to her claims of fighting corruption and the establishment in DC has been made clear by the way she is willing to continue to back McCarthy, even after it was reported that he used FTX money against America First candidates like me, and other candidates she once claimed to support.”

FreeMiner

Legendary
Some say a crisis others say no problems. Distillate inventories don't look good.

Prices for US diesel in the spot market of New York harbor have risen more than 265% since President Biden took the oath of office in 2021. Prices reached $5.37 a gallon in the spring of 2022 and have since slumped to $3.51.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
"The more I learn, the worse it gets. The world should know the truth of what has been happening at Twitter."

Elon, release what you are finding for all the world to see. By telling what you are seeing but not exposing it is no different than all these prognosticators, (yes, Adam Housley, I am speaking about you), saying indictments are coming...and Durham is going to expose it all...

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
What a cock gobbler.

I don’t have a problem with what he wore other than the fact that he looked like a homeless person on the biggest stage his sport has to offer.

I am much more concerned about his postgame comments where he acted like the team played well and didn’t manage to lose a game they clearly should have won.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
"The people who oppose any form of gun control should be aware that people like me exist, and they’d do well to negotiate with the “no one is trying to take your guns” crowd. If they refuse to budge, eventually they’ll have to deal with someone like me who *will* take their guns."

Just a guess, but, I'd imagine you'd take a bullet before you get the gun.

Top Bottom