Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
The recipient of my very first ignore function, on here and rivals. Such a wet blanket.
Are you saying you are putting Jayhox on ignore?

Pineapple

Legendary
That's from an old speech.

Current (2 separate addresses)

tenor.gif

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Here is How a Real Leader Handles Cowards

Prime Minister of Israel to Hamas

Fuck Around and Find Out...

"But we are offering you now one last chance. Within 24 hours , all rocket fire - and I mean all rocket fire - will cease. Completely. Forever."

"I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith. If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimeter of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will never be another attack launched at our civilians from there."

EDIT - @M E R L I N Oops!
He's hanging onto his office by a fingernail.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
What is it about people with promise getting the House leadership position and suddenly becoming a compromising piece of shit? Paul Ryan was the poster boy.

Or like I said on my recent post, he's playing a role. At this point in the game I really don't discount any possible scenario.
Heck even if it came out that Pelosi has been a white hat all along, but playing a role, would not surprise me.

Top Bottom