Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Damn Gmail won't let you click the link in the confirmation email. Big brother is watching.

try marking it as “not spam”. That will move the confirm email to your normal inbox and it should work then, or at least it did for me.

also, are you in the concrete bidness?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Damn Gmail won't let you click the link in the confirmation email. Big brother is watching.
Ive been telling our people on the board this

Crootn.com
The migration has begun
Threads are going
It is a good board
Dont use a gmail acct for registering
Link goes to junk mail fyi

You may need to go to outlook and get a burner acct just for this. Lotta folks there
Look forward to seeing you there

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
One other thing- I assume you are backing up a list of emails for everyone who has created an account. I’m not saying I expect this site to be zapped, but I’m also saying it wouldn’t hurt to keep a contact list on a thumb drive.

I think you have become our point man whether you wished for it or not. I will also be glad to help if you need any.

I’m going to have to export them, but I will

Nape

Elite
Founder
Took me a minute to get through all my pictures to find the sooner majorette ass. On the HomoBoard, my avatar is my three kids in OU shirts. I figured the majorette ass is more appropriate with you degenerates.
A very good friend of mine has a daughter on the Sooner Dance Team that performs at games. She is dating Stoop’s boy....the twin not playing FB.

Magnoliasooner

Poster
Founder
This is solid work.
giphy.gif

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
What really makes me furious is the fact we have traitorous cowards like Pompeo and Mnuchin who apparently considered using the 25th amendment. Fuck these two if that’s true.

“Mike Pompeo and Steve Mnuchin discussed using the 25th Amendment to remove Donald Trump from office on Wednesday night, according to a report, but ultimately decided against it.”

No

AC2020

Elite
Founder
Please please please be true!

I was very discouraged until the breath of fresh air that came as a result of stopping regularly at the new hang out!

I'm not a Viking, but I'm originally from Oklahoma. Back in the day, we all had Skoal can imprints on the back pocket of our Wranglers and Levis.

SKOAL!!!!!!!!!!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Have we determined what is going to become of this information
I hope everything is declassified and Trump has a scorched earth policy

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
No what? Fake news? I hope.

Maybe my anger is misdirected, but we are seeing a bunch of swamp rats jumping ship. I hope Pompeo and Mnuchin aren’t swamp rats, but that article seems to indicate otherwise. Of course,”sources”. I get that.
No posting Daily Mail and other fake news itt maybe?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom