Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Have you tried this...

weihenstephaner-hefeweissbier-500ml-bottle_9324249f-204f-4217-92fb-2d1924d556f3_300x.jpg
Yeah, love it. But my favorite is Erdinger. Paulaner is #2.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
Alright, checking in from Santa Rosa beach (panhandle area). Done with rivals now that the thread has aids. site looks nice, well done.

I know mortgage has posted before, but can someone share a link so that I can make a donation to the site creator.

I didn’t post a ton in the rivals thread, but am grateful for you folks that kept the information flowing.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Alright, checking in from Santa Rosa beach (panhandle area). Done with rivals now that the thread has aids. site looks nice, well done.

I know mortgage has posted before, but can someone share a link so that I can make a donation to the site creator.

I didn’t post a ton in the rivals thread, but am grateful for you folks that kept the information flowing.
There is a donation thread pinned at the top of the main thread list.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Couple of things. I just made a donation and I hope everyone else can do the same to keep this site going.

also I heard for my big money man in Georgia they are meeting with the governor of Georgia Sunday night and I think it’s going to be determined that he should not run For reelection in two years

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Do we have a built in dark mode?
Just checking to see if I overlooked it.
I’m going to make some changes to the style in the near future. When I do I’m going to make a poll to see what the forum is thinking about this. As of right now though I don’t think there’s an in built feature for users to change this.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
One other thing- I assume you are backing up a list of emails for everyone who has created an account. I’m not saying I expect this site to be zapped, but I’m also saying it wouldn’t hurt to keep a contact list on a thumb drive.

I think you have become our point man whether you wished for it or not. I will also be glad to help if you need any.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Articles of impeachment drafted. 🤣 They are literally fvcking insane.

What really makes me furious is the fact we have traitorous cowards like Pompeo and Mnuchin who apparently considered using the 25th amendment. Fuck these two if that’s true.

“Mike Pompeo and Steve Mnuchin discussed using the 25th Amendment to remove Donald Trump from office on Wednesday night, according to a report, but ultimately decided against it.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom