Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Eating dinner with three kids right now I don’t have time to go back and look. But the mods should immediately kick that troll out
thank you
@MortgageHorn and @Croot_Overlord
@Jakethedog is going to help @MortgageHorn in here and they have full authority on what happens in this thread.

I'm staying out of how this specific thread is handled, but like I've said all other threads are open season for now unless it's obvious spamming

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Jan-7-Daily-Mail-FBI-MAGA-List.jpg
Is this ya'll? haha
That's me middle row second from the left

AC2020

Elite
Founder
Let's rehash how we got here and remind ourselves re: the hypocrisy of the globalists.

"There will be blood in the streets." ~Loretta Lynch

"Who says protests have to be peaceful?" ~Chris Cuomo

"There needs to be unrest in the streets." ~Ayanna Pressley

"Protesters should not let up." ~Kamala Harris

"I just don't know why there aren't uprisings all over this country. Maybe there should be." ~Nancy Pelosi

"You get out and create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they are not welcome anymore, anywhere." ~Maxine Waters

"Go home with love and in peace. Remember this day forever!"~ President Trump
(*Blocked on Twitter for “violating community standards”)

noleology

Elite
Founder

Thank you for making us laugh. You not only made America Great Again, you made politics fun again. We love your humor, your common-sense observations, and the way you troll the bad guys. Thank you for showing us how to fight back and win, and have fun doing it.

You’ve inspired us to be better people, stronger patriots, and smarter warriors. You’ve shown us that it’s possible to wade into the murky swamp and take on the enemy without ever compromising who you are. Thank you for always staying true to that man who glided down the escalator. You never wavered.

Last edited:

ffloyd67

Poster
Founder
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/29/2018 16:04:05 ID:
Archive Bread/Post Links: 62 / 308
Direct Link: 308
TWITTER has been given the green light to blanket censor all content deemed to threaten their SURVIVAL [election].
GOOG - FB will follow.
EXPECT COMMS BLACKOUT ATTEMPT (POTUS TWITTER)
[ROGUE_EMPLOYEE_EXCUSE]
Welcome to the POLICE STATE.
THEY KNOW IF THEY LOSE IT'S OVER.
THE TIME TO FIGHT!!!!!!!! IS NOW.
GOOD V EVIL
HUMANITY IS AT STAKE
DROP THE MEMES
SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE
BE LOUD - YOU HAVE A VOICE
ARE YOU REGISTERED?
VOTE THEM ALL OUT
PREPARE
RED OCTOBER
WE STAND TOGETHER.
Q

ffloyd67

Poster
Founder
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 09/12/2018 16:45:33 ID:
Archive Bread/Post Links: 62 / 230
Direct Link: 230
https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/12/17847186/reddit-qanon-milliondollarextreme-ban-sam-hyde
https://www.cnet.com/news/reddit-bans-qanon-subreddit-that-featured-pro-trump-conspiracy-theories/
CONTENT VIOLATIONS?
STAY STRONG.
STAY TOGETHER.
CENSORSHIP WILL FAIL.
THOSE THEY ATTACK THE MOST ARE THE BIGGEST THREAT.
EXPECT TWITTER/FB FORCE NEXT.
AJ [TEMPLATE] WAS DESIGNED TO ATTACK/CENSOR 'QANON' [primary obj].
Q

Latest posts

Top Bottom