Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I actually used to like this liberal bastard until he started bashing Trump every chance he could. Karma is a bitch. Couldn’t happen to a bigger piece of shit

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I actually used to like this liberal bastard until he started bashing Trump every chance he could. Karma is a bitch. Couldn’t happen to a bigger piece of shit
Loved so many of the movies he was in. Some of the all time greatest, IMO.

Fuck him though, the most aggressive are the most guilty.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
He lost a lot of credibility with me when he told Republicans not to vote in the Senate race. Definitely a low turnout of Republicans in the Georgia Senate race in January. I think that was a very foolish message on his part

Wouldn't have mattered. If the R's would've gotten 100,000 extra votes because he said nothing, the Dems would've cheated to get 100,001.

Rigged election

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
He lost a lot of credibility with me when he told Republicans not to vote in the Senate race. Definitely a low turnout of Republicans in the Georgia Senate race in January. I think that was a very foolish message on his part
That wasn’t his actual message. It’s what the media portrayed, but the there was a lot more nuance to his actual quote.

God Cam It

Elite

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
iu

God Cam It

Elite
My wife still seems to think Trump is playing some long game and is in control. How do I tell her shes crazy without telling her shes crazy.

By long game do you mean something like he is going to run for President in 2024 like he has said he would?

I don't know much but I know Trump wasn't a DS plant. How? You can't fake the hate and anger and obstacles they threw at him for 4-5 years.

God Cam It

Elite
They aren't gene editors - not even close. The payload being delivered is mRNA which is a gene so technically gene therapy. It is also a vaccine - they are not mutually exclusive terms. They don't "provoke a protein spike" -- they have your body produce a spike protein which is a subunit of the SARS-COV-2 that is critical in binding to cell receptors and fusing with cell membranes. You make antibodies to the protein and that provides the protection.

Also, many many companies and government groups have isolated COVID. With the technologies we have available today its not that hard to do, and there is no reason anyone would be dependent on China for the virus. CDC grows it in cell culture and provides it to labs and companies for research upon request.

Was gene therepy considered a vaccine before covid? Looks like they all changed their definitions recently...

1618672678334.png

1618672911485.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom