Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder
Also, with 30k socially distanced lib fags only 5000 of them would be able to see the stage, so what’s the point?

Yep, Exactly
AND - for a smaller than normal gathering, WHY is Military arriving there 10 days ahead?

This is Not for the 20th, obviously other issues
They could arrive on 19th easily for the 20th event, not 10 days ahead.

The Military is up to something,....MAGA related,

racernhra

Elite
Founder
You guys need to stop saying this. There may be aspects of it to be virtual. However, there will still be up to 30,000 people allowed. Please read this article. The military in DC is involved for the inauguration event 10 days from now. The continual BS is why people like myself can’t take half of this stuff seriously. There’s not a conspiracy behind every nook and cranny.

(edit: I do not support the source. But I don’t doubt this articles accuracy)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/local/inauguration-biden-capitol-riot/2021/01/09/942eceae-51e0-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html?outputType=amp

Maybe it’s just me but I have a hard time respecting a person posting a WAPO article to prove a point. Unless, of course, you’re ok with Bezos and censorship.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
You guys need to stop saying this. There may be aspects of it to be virtual. However, there will still be up to 30,000 people allowed. Please read this article. The military in DC is involved for the inauguration event 10 days from now. The continual BS is why people like myself can’t take half of this stuff seriously. There’s not a conspiracy behind every nook and cranny.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/local/inauguration-biden-capitol-riot/2021/01/09/942eceae-51e0-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html?outputType=amp

Except that they don’t use the military for the inauguration. They bring in extra police forces from around the country. The military has to be called into DC again find me an inauguration where you’ve seen the military like you’re saying right now.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

This was sent to me recently. I’m sure the veterans here have seen this 1000 times. But it might be worth watching for the new people that came along in this thread. I may watch it again tonight.
I sent it to you here last night in post 1833. 😂

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
You people who think civil war is impossible, do you still feel that way? Democrats are going to do everything in their power to start a civil war in 2021.
What are dems gonna fight with? Dildos and ball gags? When the front line Antifagcommies get sawed in half by our military's badass weaponry, the gender studies bitches with trash can lid shields in the back are going to learn very quickly YOU DO NOT FUCK WITH OUR FREEDOM

Last edited:

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
love the Avatar,.... so you WV,

How about The Mothman? And that bridge, small city in WV on the river,.... the bridge collapse in late ‘60’s.

Mothman conspiracies are awesome to read and follow,...

Pt Pleasant is about 45 min from me. It's honestly a very creepy area to drive through at night, even on the interstate that goes through town. The town itself is dying and only has about 3.5k residents.

We used to drive down there and Mothman "hunt" probably 15 years ago. Of course we never saw anything but it was a reason to go out into the woods with girls and drink beer.

All these WW2 munition storage bunkers up the creepy factor by a 100, especially at night. Some are locked and others aren't

interior_igloo_01.jpg

3-abandoned-tnt-factory.jpg

igloo_38-60f7f390a300f47bdeee5268a23ca3af203ff8f1.jpg

MegaPoke

Elite
Founder
In SF, Silicon Valley,.... seriously,.
crazy, wow

they will blame the Right, and MAGA

They always wanted to paint us as terrorists. It must’ve pissed them off that they couldn’t provoke a mass shooting by us yokels with all the blm Antifa shit. This insurrection claim of the 6th is thin gruel so I would be expecting false flags and a lot of them.

VolsMadness

Poster
Founder
So, I've had 2 different friends of mine text me. One is Military and One a gunsmith who has friends and contacts all over the country in my profession and Military. They've both told me they've heard shit is about to go down.
My brothers brother-in-law is an active duty marine (EOD) and has been in 16ish years I believe. He’s currently in another country on a 2 year deployment. He called his wife and told her to prepare 10- 14 days worth of food and other necessities for their family. His wife is my brothers wife’s sister and she called my brothers family and told them the same

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You people who think civil war is impossible, do you still feel that way? Democrats are going to do everything in their power to start a civil war in 2021.
Not an organized one like we saw previously.

It would be about getting the word out and having enough brave pats to go down swinging when they start busting in doors.

You can't organize in the open if Joe is inaugurated (drones and all). Yes I absolutely think the left would be cool with them drone striking us in groups (and our homes too) but maybe some of us get lucky and they lose interest and run out of ammo?

Some of y'all would be sick to know the % that serve who literally think POTUS is Hitler.

Last edited:

AuburnGal98

Elite
Founder
S

So I’m suppose to believe that the national guard is already in town and preparing for a virtual, smaller than normal inauguration, with only 30k attendees, a whole 10 days in advance???? Okay. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Latest posts

Top Bottom