Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Teddy Jack

Elite
Same team guys. We all want the same thing. We may just look at it from different points of view

Fuck the communists and God bless America
I will just promise to do my best to question or post tactfully. Y’all are seriously some good peeps and I love the news aspect of this thread. And of course there is a lot of entertaining theories. We all hopefully want the same thing. A limited govt and the most liberty possible.

Teddy Jack

Elite
Biden planned a virtual inauguration and no parade. They are not there for that.
You guys need to stop saying this. There may be aspects of it to be virtual. However, there will still be up to 30,000 people allowed. Please read this article. The military in DC is involved for the inauguration event 10 days from now. The continual BS is why people like myself can’t take half of this stuff seriously. There’s not a conspiracy behind every nook and cranny.

(edit: I do not support the source. But I don’t doubt this articles accuracy)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/local/inauguration-biden-capitol-riot/2021/01/09/942eceae-51e0-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html?outputType=amp

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder
how did he die? whats the theory, questionable circumstances i assume

Breitbart was only early to mid 40’s, back around 2010 or 2012, maybe less 10 yrs ago,
He was a jogger, healthy enough, and jogging one morning in LA, Santa Monica Blvd I think, he had a “heart attack”,...,,

Medical examiners, coroners came away with the Heart attack story,
but as a Coincidence I am sure,
A few weeks or months later the LA Cnty Coroner that did his body, he died under “mysterious” circumstances, only a Coincidence of course.

Talk about shady, he was killed by Deep state. He always told his wife if he died or disappeared, not to believe any lies or stories, and that he was Killed.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

This was sent to me recently. I’m sure the veterans here have seen this 1000 times. But it might be worth watching for the new people that came along in this thread. I may watch it again tonight.

Last edited:

Zach10

Poster
Breitbart was only early to mid 40’s, back around 2010 or 2012, maybe less 10 yrs ago,
He was a jogger, healthy enough, and jogging one morning in LA, Santa Monica Blvd I think, he had a “heart attack”,...,,

Medical examiners, coroners came away with the Heart attack story,
but as a Coincidence I am sure,
A few weeks or months later the LA Cnty Coroner that did his body, he died under “mysterious” circumstances, only a Coincidence of course.

Talk about shady, he was killed by Deep state. He always told his wife if he died or disappeared, not to believe any lies or stories, and that he was Killed.
His book should be required reading.

Missthegin

Poster
In my opinion, to preserve our rights control of all local political entities will become mandatory so as to block implementation of their heresy. They can’t proclaim all Trump supporters terrorists. If that passes Congress, I fear a real March on the capitol will happen. One they wouldn’t survive to hold anymore votes.

Npklee

Elite
You guys need to stop saying this. There may be aspects of it to be virtual. However, there will still be up to 30,000 people allowed. Please read this article. The military in DC is involved for the inauguration event 10 days from now. The continual BS is why people like myself can’t take half of this stuff seriously. There’s not a conspiracy behind every nook and cranny.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/local/inauguration-biden-capitol-riot/2021/01/09/942eceae-51e0-11eb-83e3-322644d82356_story.html?outputType=amp

a normal imagination gets what a few hundred thousand? A million people? 30k is literally nothing. There are HS stadiums in Texas that hold more people than that. if we need 7k+ troops to handle 30k civilians our military might as well fold up shop.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
He doesn't need me coming to his defense, but texastechka is a good guy who has the same desire we all have. He's nothing like those other shitbags that ruined the other thread - he's actually MAGA AF and wants the Q stuff to be real. I think many of us question the possibility of any of this coming to fruition, however, based on where we are now. Q always talked about game theory, and it's possible that Trump's team may have been beaten.

Keep in mind, nothing you or I say on this message board is going to influence "the plan". If we keep it civil there's no reason we shouldn't be able to question all of this both - isn't that a core tenet of what Q espoused?

ive kept it civil what are you talking about, what did i type to offend

i simply responded to his statement

i dont care if he posts he just doesnt need to be a jackass (im not saying he was, im saying he doesnt need to be one)

and i dont care about q, i can take it or leave it

all i care about is for dt to serve a second term so he can make america great again

im here to collect any info on his ability to possibly serve that second term

and im not here to debate anyone on what my beliefs are and how to possibly alter my beliefs, theres a thread for that over at rivals

idk why you quoted me tbh

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

...so we’re believing google and the post now?

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

Buddy I’m not sure you know what thread you are in.

Probably best if you ease up on the attitude a bit.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Also, with 30k socially distanced lib fags only 5000 of them would be able to see the stage, so what’s the point?

ive kept it civil what are you talking about, what did i type to offend

i simply responded to his statement

i dont care if he posts he just doesnt need to be a jackass (im not saying he was, im saying he doesnt need to be one)

and i dont care about q, i can take it or leave it

all i care about is for dt to serve a second term so he can make america great again

im here to collect any info on his ability to possibly serve that second term

and im not here to debate anyone on what my beliefs are and how to possibly alter my beliefs, theres a thread for that over at rivals

idk why you quoted me tbh

Wasn't responding to you specifically, others also pushed back and your post quoting him was just the most recent one so I responded to it.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Tim Kennedy is one of my fav MMA fighters, a Green Beret and a great American. He looks almost giddy here talking about being prepared and is in...Vegas. Catches himself saying everyone’s playing checkers while “we are playing chess.” Said he’s in Vegas to train people but the training listed on his co’s website starts Jan 15th.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
So, I've had 2 different friends of mine text me. One is Military and One a gunsmith who has friends and contacts all over the country in my profession and Military. They've both told me they've heard shit is about to go down.

I've had people call me that aren't anywhere near down the rabbit hole we are telling me they've heard from different military contacts that shit is about to go down.

People at the Redstone Arsenal

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
If you have a gmail account and have registered it with Trump or any other related political group, check your junk mail to see if communication is being routed there. My wife just checked her junk mail for the first time in a couple months and all messaging from Trump and Mike Huckabee had been routed there. Anyone else?

big donor to Trump, would get texts and e-pmails in the 20+ per day arnge on both, just checked junk work e-mail account and they are all there now, so Microsoft in on the gig as well (shocker)

Latest posts

Top Bottom