Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^need this for the leftists protests^^

1727449139025.png

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
It occurs to me that the United States congress votes a yearly budget and ignores it. And then they go over the budget and demand more. The bizarre reaction is that of the tax payers, the voters.

The party in power of the congress sets the budget and overspends. The party in power then says we need more money and we cant get more money because the “other party” doesn’t want to approve. Therefore the “other party” is the problem. How do voters/tax payers fall for this year after year? But, again and again this tactic is successful to give more money/budget to the congress that didn’t meet the last budget. It is exactly like giving more money to someone with a spending problem.

Again and again.

Year after year.
It’s much worse than that. They don’t even align on a budget any longer- they just continue with the “continuing resolution”

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Texted with Kirby. Summary: We Ready!

One more nugget, I asked Kirby what his goals were for the game. He said he had only one goall and that is for DeBoer to make a crying phone call first thing Monday morning to the President of the University of Washington begging for his job back after the whipping the Dawgs are going to put on the Tide!!!!

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Current view down my street & down my driveway
View attachment 222920
View attachment 222921
Since this am all of us in the hood have cleared everyone’s driveway and the street to both ends of connecting main roads. Nothing a few chainsaws & tractors couldn’t do. Plus bolt cutters for the downed lines. It’s still a wreck & expecting power out for at least a week but we can get in & out now

Latest posts

Top Bottom