Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Why announce it

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

Volunteer uses thermal imaging drone to find missing 10-year-old girl in forest​

A missing 10-year-old girl was found safe in the Louisiana woods after wandering away from her home thanks to some help from thermal imaging-equipped drones. NBC News' Kathy Park spoke to the drone operator, who officials say was the key to finding her.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I can't help but vwonder what the deep state cabal is waiting on? Will we ever be weaker? Ever more ripe for a complete collapse? It looks pretty dark and appears darker by the day. But looks can be deceiving. I have had my doubts but look at what is not happening as opposed to what we are being shown. I do have concerns we will all be Solzhenitsyn'd when all is Saud and done. I never expected to see 45 lose. Didn't expect him to almost get his blown off either. But the masses are drip by drip awakening. So either Trump is a deepstate ruse or a white hat operation. Possibly a leader of another cabalist clan and we are watching them battle it out for world control. One thing is for sure, we ain't got long now to find out. Hopium is an addictive drug and when it runs out the addicts will do some crazy shit. Skol!
I fear that they know the economy is about to tank and they are planning to just get by Nov and then let the deluge of bad news hit the market and blame it all on Trump and Repubs and then hope to take the House and Senate by big numbers in the midterms. Then they impeach and convict Trump and Vance and put whatever knucklehead is speaker in the WH.... I'm not even joking.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Rich Baris just said that Notre Dame student poll shows Trump with a 70 to 30 lead over Kamala. Biden beat Trump in that poll 68 to 32 and Hillary beat him out 60 to 40. Where is Kamala drawing new voters from because it looks like all the people who voted for Dem in the past are drifting to Trump?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Volunteer uses thermal imaging drone to find missing 10-year-old girl in forest​

A missing 10-year-old girl was found safe in the Louisiana woods after wandering away from her home thanks to some help from thermal imaging-equipped drones. NBC News' Kathy Park spoke to the drone operator, who officials say was the key to finding her.
Evidently didn't have to call for instructions.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This is gonna suck
094338_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png
We needed rain pretty bad here in KY but it's rained 4 days in row and now this hurricane is on its way..... Moderation mother nature.... damn!

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Anyone in office in NY with a D behind their name should resign for the good of the State.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I fear that they know the economy is about to tank and they are planning to just get by Nov and then let the deluge of bad news hit the market and blame it all on Trump and Repubs and then hope to take the House and Senate by big numbers in the midterms. Then they impeach and convict Trump and Vance and put whatever knucklehead is speaker in the WH.... I'm not even joking.
Yep, how the hell they’ve managed to keep the economy anywhere close to afloat is beyond me. It’s gonna tumble & tumble hard and then the printer is going to go super brrrrrr

Latest posts

Top Bottom