Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Just bought a modest birthday card at Publix the other day. $4.69.

I highly doubt it cost more than $0.05 back when people made $21K a year.

I respectfully disagree it’s all relative…
Yeah I think younger people have a genuine gripe w the state of cost of living here in the US.
My small house in 2006 was 198k and I was making around 50-60k iir. That exact house now is at 479k. It used to be a rule of thumb was 1k for every year you are alive is a decent wage. It isn't anymore. I do alright but how is a young person making 35k a yr suppose to pay rent, utilities, insurances, eat and save for retirement? Something has got to change for the younger folks trying to participate

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
You asked for Colombians and I failed you sir @Shaun52 making good on your request.

Ok here is one of my fave Colombianas she’s super chill & loves adventure tours & going to the lake to wakeboard she’s a guy’s girl - pretty but doesn’t act like it and loves to do fun guy shit.

View attachment 220819

And yea you’ll notice Colombian girls love to take selfies in restaurant & club bathrooms.

Maybe because of the mirrors but when they’re as hot as they are WGAF
And in this case, have delicious looking nipples

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Just bought a modest birthday card at Publix the other day. $4.69.

I highly doubt it cost more than $0.05 back when people made $21K a year.

I respectfully disagree it’s all relative…
When I took over my fathers finances when he was fihhting Alzheimer's, I was stunned when going through his old (60's) finances. How we lived on what he and my mother made was mind blowing. 4 of us, usually a dog, took vacations and had a nice house. The World was different.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Who has drank more? Kamala human jizz or Walz horse jizz?
half-split.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ShaolinNole

Legendary

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BOMBSHELL UPDATE: Trump Assassination Attempt ‼️

🚨 Thomas Crooks Vigorously Trained at the Clairton Sportsmen’s Club, where Multiple Federal Agencies Train, Including DHS Which Oversees The US Secret Service!

• US Senator Chuck Grassley obtained records showing Crooks went through intense preparation leading up to the assassination attempt.

• Crooks joined the Claritin Shooting Range on Aug 10, 2023
—— he had since visited the hun range 43 times, even spending holidays there, including Christmas, Valentines Day, Halloween.
—— he almost exclusively trained with rifles, not handguns.
—— he made one final visit to that range the day before the attempt.

• THIS shooting range was crawling with Feds, where multiple Local & Federal Law Enforcement agencies trained at, including the Dept of Homeland Security, which oversees Secret Service.
—— Crooks was at the range within a DHS training session.

ADDITIONAL BODYCAM FOOTAGE:

• “there was a F*ck Up… Nobody was on the roof… the stage is right there… why were we not on the roof?”

• “I f*cking told them they need to post the guys f*cking over here.”

OPD77

Legendary
Who has drank more? Kamala human jizz or Walz horse jizz?
I'll give Horse Ballz Walz the edge on the most guzzled at one time...Kummallah the Commie prolly wins on most flavors tasted.....I may have to readjust my thought on that if it comes out that power bottom Walz was moonlighting at Gay 90s and other seedy locations in the TCs.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I don't even get the logic in this. How can the UK claim jurisdiction over posting on a US hosted forum from the US?

How can they be so arrogant to think they can apply their law to other countries?
They’re following the same arrogance the US does when we arrest non US citizens in Great Britain. See Julian Assange.

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
They’re following the same arrogance the US does when we arrest non US citizens in Great Britain. See Julian Assange.
He actually did proper crimes though, spying and releasing confidential documents. This is literally all over people's feelings getting hurt on the internet.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Funny - on one side they were spinning the 4-way wrenches counter-clockwise, on the other they were clockwise... 🤔
Many bolts do this. It is quite normal.

The reason some are designed this way is because the rotation of what is being secured would loosen the bolt if standard clockwise tighten.

Some examples: the single nut on the right wheels of Nascar race cars. The bolt on a toilet flush handle.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom