Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I wouldn't count out this all being an orchestrated ruse to make the final coup de grace switch at the DNC - enter Hillary or Big Mike. Internally, they know Heels Up is a major liability and Walz is an easy fall guy - both easily expendable.
As we've seen with democrats and many repubes over the last 2 decades, laws are only for the law abiding.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I wouldn't count out this all being an orchestrated ruse to make the final coup de grace switch at the DNC - enter Hillary or Big Mike. Internally, they know Heels Up is a major liability and Walz is an easy fall guy - both easily expendable.
See and this is why I do not understand their tactics. This seems to be the most retarded way of handling the convention if it were to happen. I think it would do ultimately more harm than anything due to the mass confusion and disarray of the party.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
See and this is why I do not understand their tactics. This seems to be the most retarded way of handling the convention if it were to happen. I think it would do ultimately more harm than anything due to the mass confusion and disarray of the party.
Only the zealots will be watching anyway. Their J6 investigation showed the world they don't care.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1722962900528.png

so much mental illness in a picture, where are the students #tampon Tim

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
@Jayhox

WTF is this?

Most schools other than aTm find the better to best looking girls on campus to be cheerleaders.

But you backwards as fucks on the flatlands choose ones that look like "Pat", "Big Stacey", and the hosts on "The View".

No more DBU but rather HippoU

Might want to rename yourselves The Jayhogs

Instead of Scholarships offer Jenny Craig Memberships

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It’s possible so they can have Trump to blame when the ridiculous policies of the last 4 years come crashing down.

Of course, nobody thought Biden was a serious candidate last time and here we are.
They also likely have insider information that the nitwit NY judge will toss Trump in jail next month since the SUPREMES denied his request to postpone sentencing until all the appeals are heard. Appears like a couple of justices went to the same woodshed Speaker Johnson went to before reversing his Ukraine bailout pledge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom