Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1722946432866.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Mungri

Elite
As per stating earlier - Palestine belongs to the Jews ...

And the UK belongs to the mudslimes.

Ukraine belongs to Russia.

EU belongs to Merkel.

Am I wrong with current world trends? Apparently this would be considered jail worthy to state as such in the UK.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 220501

Thanks. I was going to post about the ban on single use plastic utensils. Idiocracy. I suppose during the next plandemic all restaurants will have to go back to using metal utensils. More likely will be a requirement to eat like a dog or with your hands.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Scary part, can't tell if thus is real or parody. What a time we live in

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Have had contractors that are usually swamped reach out for work the last week or so.

IMO, STR market is where you will start seeing fire sales in the near future. People overpaid for properties under the guise of making a mint, and the occupancy %'s are dropping. Ours we bought pre-covid, and debt service is low enough I can stick a LTR in there and still make $.

I'm still buying, but damned interest rates make it harder to find good deals.

They, rates, just got a lot better.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Bruh are they PURPOSELY trying to lose the election???

Holy fuck why did they pick Walz.

Joseph Stalin 1879–1953
Soviet dictator​

1. I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.
    said in 1923; Boris Bazhanov The Memoirs of Stalin's Former Secretary (1992); see Stoppard
  2. The State is an instrument in the hands of the ruling class, used to break the resistance of the adversaries of that class.
    Foundations of Leninism (1924) section 4/6

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

not sure if true, but what the hell
Kamala Harris Picks Minnesota Governor Tim Walz as VP. Would be a pity if his mugshot from his DUI arrest went viral.He was going 96 in a 55 with blood alcohol level 0.128! He lied to police about being deaf in an attempt to avoid arrest. (typical lib)
1722954481393.png

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Trump did an interview with a famous streamer (I don’t know anything about streamers) saw an X post saying that the streamer was a far right extremist, because he hosted Fuentes on his stream. That’s all I know. I know that at one point the stream he did with Trump today had 500.000 viewers.

Ok Georgia here you go - do y'all paint by numbers too?

Streamer.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1722954510450.png

^^50-50 on the first part

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder

Walz as VP---he's nuttier than the slut

This is part of an obituary that a good friend wrote for his mother regarding Tim Walz:

He watched as our city burned after GF overdosed and died.
He sent sick people home with covid to their independent living facilities which caused my isolated quarantined mom to get covid and die 3 days later.
He flew around in a Blackhawk helicopter looking for a building to buy to use as a morgue during covid spending millions only to never use the building.
He passed legislation promoting the mutilation of children to change their gender. An 8 and 12 year old were in the photo op with him as he signed the legislation.
He passed a state sponsored abortion law that allows abortion up to the time of birth and funds abortion clinics with tax payer money whether we agree with it or not.
Overall he's a pandering blathering extremely liberal idiot that benefits from rigged elections in our state.
And that's just scratching the surface..

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
This is part of an obituary that a good friend wrote for his mother regarding Tim Walz:

He watched as our city burned after GF overdosed and died.
He sent sick people home with covid to their independent living facilities which caused my isolated quarantined mom to get covid and die 3 days later.
He flew around in a Blackhawk helicopter looking for a building to buy to use as a morgue during covid spending millions only to never use the building.
He passed legislation promoting the mutilation of children to change their gender. An 8 and 12 year old were in the photo op with him as he signed the legislation.
He passed a state sponsored abortion law that allows abortion up to the time of birth and funds abortion clinics with tax payer money whether we agree with it or not.
Overall he's a pandering blathering extremely liberal idiot that benefits from rigged elections in our state.
And that's just scratching the surface..
1722957803328.png
BREAKING: Minnesota National Guard Leaders publish letter exposing Tim Walz for Stolen Valor Walz lied about his rank, and quit when he heard his unit was going to mobilize to Iraq
^^TYPICAL LIB PIECE OF SHIT

1722957913637.png

Emmo496

Elite
Founder
The pause is coming. The canary in the coal mine is losing it's voice. We won't make it to Nov. 5th. JMHO. Skol Patriots!

Edit: i.e. the ten days of darkness is fast approaching. Have your house in order (supplies) for a couple of weeks. I hope and pray it is not longer than that. I don't think we get to an election on Nov 5th. I have no idea what will cause this pause but it is coming. Armor up!
Went online last night and bought food to be delivered later this week. Going to buy ammo and more gvns later this week as well. Not taking any of what I’m seeing lightly.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
View attachment 220519
BREAKING: Minnesota National Guard Leaders publish letter exposing Tim Walz for Stolen Valor Walz lied about his rank, and quit when he heard his unit was going to mobilize to Iraq
^^TYPICAL LIB PIECE OF SHIT

View attachment 220520
I hope the piece of shit gets raked over the coals 24/7!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1722957993998.png
You can replace a pickled liver, but not a brain

1722958069855.png

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
They have a week before the "convention", if shit hits the fan, someone else will replace him. Can't wait to see their platform, or better term, manifesto
I wouldn't count out this all being an orchestrated ruse to make the final coup de grace switch at the DNC - enter Hillary or Big Mike. Internally, they know Heels Up is a major liability and Walz is an easy fall guy - both easily expendable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom