Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mungri

Elite
Lord just how fucking cucked the PM and the woke media are:

No one but muslims and soycucked mayos want mudslimes in the West anymore - everyone else are fed up of them.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Cot Damn who would have thought all these brokerages would have ever used the same IT team as Rivals...
I put in a trade for my 401k to go all into a savings trust. Put the order in Fri and they said it would executed today... Still not traded out though. Theaving bastards are taking care of the big fish and leaving guys like me in to cover for them.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Think Affleck needs help?
View attachment 220460
Growing a mohawk, FBI will say we knew of him in a couple of months when he goes off

rut roh

His daughter is batshit crazy and you know JLO has to be insufferable. Dude has to be like "I'm rich, famous, successful and a decent looking guy... Why the hell am I surrounded by insufferable whores?"

Mungri

Elite
Realising the following opinion:

Politics today is either siding with white extremism (Republics - US / Conservatives or Reform - UK), or siding with POC / Mudslime extremism (Democrats - US / Labour - UK).

Both sides are shit, to me the less shit is whichever one doesn't support Islamification and unlimited migration.

So apparently, as it was the last 10-20 years on smooth brained social media - according to the liberal soycucks - this makes me a white supremacist / neo nazi / self hating coconut.

Mungri

Elite
Holy fuck HALF THE ARAB WORLD ARE INBREDS!??! Shit suddenly starts to kinda click.... but that still blows my mind.
You only just found that out? First cousin marriages are the norm for mudslimes.

Another issue in the UK that often comes up - typical inbred mudslime families popping out like 10 severely retarded kids, that then all need to remain on benefits.

But calling this wrong or speaking against it also gets you branded a racist or islamaphobe and such.

Every other POC / religious group is fed up of mudslime shit, but ofc, I leave the house and our equivalent of rednecks think I'm a mudslime too.

Worthless country.

Mungri

Elite
Existential and sunshine nihilism, misanthropy, satanism and dismissive avoidancy save me!!!

Cope cope cope ... All humans are pure vile scum ... Cope cope cope.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
With the exceptions they didn’t really ban anything. People can just claim one of the exceptions, several of which are not provable. Not sure why the protesters are fighting this other than they are morons
The better answer would be to make committing a crime while wearing a mask a much harsher penalty. Quite honestly, the people that walk around like that should be wearing a mask.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Gates is scum, but we know that

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom