Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
I got a 25x long position this AM. If he says reserve . Shewy

I got a 25x long position this AM. If he says reserve . Shewy
Oh, he said it all right! Putting all 200k of BTC in strategic reserves. Additionally, Senator Lummis announce a 5 year plan to buy an additional 800k (up to 1mm BTC) converting gold to BTC. If you aren’t grabbing as much BTC as you can at $69k right now, you’ll end up grabbing as much as you can at a much much higher price. Hard money and storage of wealth.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Hersh would be solid on this I would think. He knows people and is left leaning.

I think everyone knows Obama pulled the strings, whether this way or some other. He's teflon, and Harris should watch her fat ass. She ain't officially the nominee yet, as the new twat smell wears off, and if her numbers worsen, they still have the recourse at the convention to change directions, again. They will claim the people spoke, and to save democracy, they listened.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^good on them^^

literal shit show

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer