Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Wow - we have spoken about this book many times.

I just found a free "Flip-Book" of it - enjoy...

https://archive.org/details/beholdapalehorsebymiltonwilliamcooper1991_202003/page/n7/mode/2up

PS on the left hand side you can click and download the PDF version for easier viewing.
SECTION 8. There shall be a responsibility to avoid violence and to keep the peace; for this reason the bearing of arms or the possession of lethal weapons shall be confined to the police, members of the armed forces, and those licensed under law.

Page 252, the constitution of the new states. :cautious:

noelnole

Elite
Founder
I’ve been working my ass off on a couple projects I’ve got going on in south Florida. Tomorrow is a new day so I think I’m going to finish the work I’ve got going on around 10 and take the rest of the day off for me some me time. Either taking the pontoon or the bass boat and saying you know what I mean. Making my beautiful wife load up with me and taking us a day on the water. All this bs stress is working on me.
Hope know one has a fucking son in law that I have. Between this crazy ass world we live in and ignorant asswhole son in law, I need to take a break. Roll Tide!!! Love you all.
Probably be back on here again tomorrow evening lol.
Hope I didn’t make a word salad out of this. I’ve had a couple beers lol.

I got lucky with my son in laws, I got 2 dam good ones Thk you Jesus

I always ask my girls Maddy and Payton if they’re being treated right and they always answer yes

But I don’t let my guard down, I watch them 2 boys like a hawk and they’re doing good thus far 🙏

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Parents have 17 donkeys and they will do this to any canine animal. They absolutely hate dogs of any kind. The full size ones will grab them like that and throw them up them rare up and stomp them with their front legs when they are stunned on the ground. Have found several coyote carcasses over the years.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Parents have 17 donkeys and they will do this to any canine animal. They absolutely hate dogs of any kind. The full size ones will grab them like that and throw them up them rare up and stomp them with their front legs when they are stunned on the ground. Have found several coyote carcasses over the years.
You see donkeys with all types of grazing livestock here. Usually pairs. Put in for protection against wild dogs & coyotes: Friend of mine who has a plantation with exotic animals uses these as well:
3399183807_1a8f7da59a_m.jpg

They are bad mofos

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
You see donkeys with all types of grazing livestock here. Usually pairs. Put in for protection against wild dogs & coyotes: Friend of mine who has a plantation with exotic animals uses these:

They are bad mofos
Donkeys have to be in pairs or they go feral. They are very social animals and need other donkeys or they get mean AF.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
You see donkeys with all types of grazing livestock here. Usually pairs. Put in for protection against wild dogs & coyotes: Friend of mine who has a plantation with exotic animals uses these as well:

They are bad mofos
Got one. Bad as dog. Treed a black bear at 2 AM last night who got in our "bear proof" can. Haha Skol!

Attachments

• 20230917_153202.jpg
    20230917_153202.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12

Mungri

Elite

I hate government and never voted, learning recently I'm n anarchist.

But what does that mean? I believe in people voluntarily and mutually helping and supporting one another, without authority or financial need. But with government and capitalism that can never happen. Even altruistic people like me need money to survive on, so just giving away our time for free becomes impossible.

Materialism and capitalism are pure shit. People like me who are not financially motivated and brain dead are left to rot.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
@Jayhox

What's going on?
Nothing new. All of the future witnesses have to maintain an adversarial position to Trump. They are playing a role. The Deep State will continue to trust Wray if Tucker is bagging on him. All the while Wray is collecting evidence for future treason trials. What makes a movie great?

Mungri

Elite
Alot of world wide web chatter about the demonic opening ceremonies. The army of Christ is growing and the eyes of the sleeping are opening. Skol!

I bought and am going to wear some satanic symbol pendants now, mainly cos I'm fed up of people constantly asking me if I'm a mudslime.

Nope, I worship satan / lucifer, not sure if they're the same thing.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Chatter of Ukraine giving up land in order to end the war is picking up. Rus is taking 3 to 5 villages a day now. Ukr is starting to give up in greater numbers. 300 soldiers abandoned a town they were ordered to hold in the south and apparently the same happened in the Donetsk yesterday.

The fascist groups in Ukr isn't going to OK with any land loss so we get a new terrorist organization at the end of this war... Yea.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Trump coming up next…

Americafirst dude must be shitting now when he realizes he picked the wrong side of arguing with me over bitcoin. He was a parrot 🦜 blindly following what trump said at the time instead of doing his own critical thinking.
Anyway I might one day let this go. Lol

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Chatter of Ukraine giving up land in order to end the war is picking up. Rus is taking 3 to 5 villages a day now. Ukr is starting to give up in greater numbers. 300 soldiers abandoned a town they were ordered to hold in the south and apparently the same happened in the Donetsk yesterday.

The fascist groups in Ukr isn't going to OK with any land loss so we get a new terrorist organization at the end of this war... Yea.

There will be a great push to end the war(s) before the election and give the Dems the credit. The media will go apeshit and swear it's because of Heels Up diplomacy

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Trump coming up next…

Americafirst dude must be shitting now when he realizes he picked the wrong side of arguing with me over bitcoin. He was a parrot 🦜 blindly following what trump said at the time instead of doing his own critical thinking.
Anyway I might one day let this go. Lol

I got a 25x long position this AM. If he says reserve . Shewy

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Nothing new. All of the future witnesses have to maintain an adversarial position to Trump. They are playing a role. The Deep State will continue to trust Wray if Tucker is bagging on him. All the while Wray is collecting evidence for future treason trials. What makes a movie great?

Need a skeptical hippo emoti

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I 1,000% understand any skepticism for these go fund me’s. But I’ve been around from the start and I think most of you know I’m not a scammer. You all did help my cousin Leah with cancer years ago and she’s still alive. Her husband had an affair on her during cancer treatment though. Sorry ass.

My cousin Desiree’s daughter Jeannette was at a friend’s house on the 4th. Her friend’s dad was drunk and out of negligence (trying to make the bonfire bigger) doused her in gasoline and lit her on fire.

None of the adults intervened to help her. Her sister and sister’s friend were the ones to put her out. Afterwards the dad told her to “rub some dirt on it” and went inside.

They locked the doors and turned the lights out. They also refused to call an ambulance. It was on the Rez so there was no option to call anyone but tribal police who let him leave.

My cousin (Desiree) had to drive out to get her to the hospital. Now they have to find a way to live in Denver during treatment. If you click the link you can get those details.

Turns out the dad is Mexican and not Native which is good news, because it means he can be prosecuted. There is a detective pursuing the case. I hope he gets tribal justice TBH.

Attachments

• IMG_3514.jpeg
    IMG_3514.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
Top Bottom