Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
I don't trust Loomer. We don't hate jews, we hate Mossad. The poor Jewish normies have no idea that the mossad/CIA/ zionists are in cahoots to destroy this country. Or maybe they do. But they are stoking flames from both sides. As always, JMHO. Skol!
Well….yes and no. Have you ever had to do business with the Jewish community, or “the tribe”, as they say? These are definitely what I’d consider your Jewish normies and not Mossad Zionists. It’s a miserable experience. They will lie, manipulate, and backstab you only to then turn around and do business with another tribe member after they got the information they needed out of you.

This has been the Jewish experience of many of my colleagues as well. I wouldn’t say I hate them, but when a business opportunity comes along that requires I work with them I already know what’s coming my way (with very few exceptions), and it’s not fun or pleasant.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Well….yes and no. Have you ever had to do business with the Jewish community, or “the tribe”, as they say? These are definitely what I’d consider your Jewish normies and not Mossad Zionists. It’s a miserable experience. They will lie, manipulate, and backstab you only to then turn around and do business with another tribe member after they got the information they needed out of you.

This has been the Jewish experience of many of my colleagues as well. I wouldn’t say I hate them, but when a business opportunity comes along that requires I work with them I already know what’s coming my way (with very few exceptions), and it’s not fun or pleasant.
I understand your point. I can't judge one person let alone a whole group and just pray they see the light that Christ Jesus brought. I also understand that even evangelical Christians have fallen under the spell of the babylonian death cult. The devil has been doing work. For the practitioners of usury and the greedy power hungry minions of satan they will get what is coming to them. Skol!

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Hey deep question for you.

Rooney

Poster

I thought you were describing Amish for a moment

ShaolinNole

Legendary
He was the CSO according to the screenshot not CEO and those 4,000 shares were worth $1.5M not exactly a drop in the bucket.
Still a c-level and that is actually a drop in the bucket. He’s sold 85,000 shares YTD and…

Shawn Henry, Crowdstrike’s chief security officer, sold 4,000 shares through planned transactions on July 15 for $1.5 million, an average price of $371.32 each. Henry now owns 183,090 CrowdStrike shares, including unvested restricted stock units. His 10b5-1 plan was adopted on Dec. 20, 2023.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Strange the contrary information about overhead assets. Someone, Cheatle or Wray, said there weren't drones and the other said there was. Can't even get their stories straight. The only drone we know existed was the one they say Crooks sent over the crowd 3 hours before the assassination attempt.

In 1970, I was a crewmember on SAR (Search and Rescue) helicopters in the Navy. On one occasion, a man came to ride with us carrying a large black box. He hooked up to the strap which allowed him to hang out the side door without falling. We flew over the downtown park along Corpus Christi Bay while he took photos. We were about a mile up in the air. I was told afterwards than he was taking photos of off duty Navy personnel allegedly smoking ganja in the park.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I understand your point. I can't judge one person let alone a whole group and just pray they see the light that Christ Jesus brought. I also understand that even evangelical Christians have fallen under the spell of the babylonian death cult. The devil has been doing work. For the practitioners of usury and the greedy power hungry minions of satan they will get what is coming to them. Skol!
Remember, all of the first followers of Jesus were Jewish.

But also remember that not everyone from Israel is Jewish (tribe of Judah and parts of Benjamin).

Latest posts

Top Bottom