Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
I scrolled over this, initially…knowing what we know and all. Then I scrolled back and realized it’s absolutely true the Dems would milk a moment like this forever. The msm has successfully buried this iconic image in less than ten days for the avg normie. The brainwash is real, and effective unfortunately.

9Mounties07

Elite

Georgia is great if you’re outside of Atlanta. Poverty and addiction is everywhere.
That place is a shit hole, brother.
I just left the city to move out to the country near @TheRealJohnCooper
Boss move. Is it safe election wise a? I just watched motherfker Geoff Duncan on CNN try to debate Joe Pinion (black guy who is a must watch). Pinion whooped that ass so much it was great

9Mounties07

Elite
I scrolled over this, initially…knowing what we know and all. Then I scrolled back and realized it’s absolutely true the Dems would milk a moment like this forever. The msm has successfully buried this iconic image in less than ten days for the avg normie. The brainwash is real, and effective unfortunately.

It’s like in the movie..a time to kill…

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

The MSM can bury anything they want. That no longer makes it go away. People are the real media now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom