Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
In for 6600
urassayas-urassaya-sperbund.gif

Replies264K---Views9M

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
True, but she wouldn’t be running the military. She will be controlled more easily than Biden who would outright tell the world what was about to happen like the Nordstream pipeline.
She understands how she got where she is.

I still have ptsd on dems stealing the election again so her being in charge is a probability.
FIFY

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Re: FBI. Local LEOs should avoid the federal LEO agencies. Arrest and charge criminals under state laws. They likely will get convictions and real jail sentences rather than seeing their hard work getting dismissed without any charges and a Get Out Of Jail Free card.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Trump got ‘convicted’ of writing a check with non-campaign funds as a political finance felony The Biden campaign just turned over all their donations to another candidate who didn’t have one cent donated to her. And prosecutors aren’t even curious

People donated to Biden and the party decided to transfer that money to Kamala Harris, who was not running for president when they donated. How is this not massive fraud?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
uly 25, 2024, 8:06 am: Friday Morning Thoughts Ripped From the Headlines.
  1. Trumps’ niece and nephew are busy getting face time by telling tales about Uncle Donald’s racist rants.
  2. I wondered how long it would be before I saw a headline saying DJT is showing cognitive decline. That was this morning.
  3. Kommie Kammie is fairly glowing with what she thinks is a certainty: “Imma gonna be da Prez!”
  4. Mudslides and flooding and plane crashes and bridges toppling in Taiwan and Nepal and a Texas oil field in flames. (Those poor folks.)
  5. Netanyahu stirred up a tempest. As per usual, bunch of folks liked his speech and a bunch of folks think he’s the spawn of the Debbul.
  6. The 2024 Olympics. Dressage horses being whipped; shameful video. Israeli and Jewish athletes get doubled-up security in anticipation of another Munich.
  7. Adidas, the shoe/clothing company, should’ve known better than to debut a remake of an old shoe design worn in Munich in 1972, nor should they have chosen a US-born athlete with Palestinian heritage and outspoken protestor against Israel as spokesperson since the Palestinians were the Munich perps in 1972. (Honestly, #Adidas. Did you not have a clue? Do you need some coffee to wake up? And you’re apologizing to her? She knew what it was all about.)
  8. The Feebs and USSS can’t seem to stay upright on those slopey roofs of majority negative opinion. (Somebody in those organizations better start growing a real pair and stop saving their jobs when politics is played with real lives. See something. Say Something. Isn’t that what y’all tell us to do??? Well?????)
  9. BBC is complaining their licensing fees are drying up as more and more folks, tired of the BBC propaganda machine, go to alternate sources of real information and programming. US cable companies are seeing the same thing here. The old model is no longer trustworthy, so why give them money?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
“This constant lying is not aimed at making the people believe a lie, but at ensuring that no one believes anything anymore.
A people that can no longer distinguish between truth and lies cannot distinguish between right and wrong. And such a people, deprived of the power to think and judge, is, without knowing and willing it, completely subjected to the rule of lies.
With such a people, you can do whatever you want.”
—Hannah Arendt, German historian and philosopher (1906–1975)

Pres Biden not running for re-election creates a scary scenario. He is free to issue even more radical Executuve Orders to buy votes for Dems with no personal repercussions. And whether or not Kamala is the nominee, if Dems win she can pardon him before next President is sworn in.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

It's getting serious in the economy and world in general. I've noticed significantly fewer people in stores making purchases. Many of these non-essential companies are seeing large drops in revenue and new customers.

This election is vital to the US. More vital is the down ballot races where the actual power and economic destruction is occurring. That's why Soros et al are spending money there and not on the national election. Tell everyone to vote down ballot.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
BANKROLLED FBI Bluffs w/Director Wray stating 'He has no idea why Assassin TM Crooks did what he did AS they haven't found evidence of anything.' Disregarding ActBlue donation in 2022, multiple burner phones tied to 3 foreign encrypted platforms & a drone. EncroChat phone$ USE encrypted texts. 75k criminal clientele use hardened phones to violate laws, run guns, drugs, humans, organize riots, massacres & executions. 1 Android or BlackBerry device w/select users single messaging app $1500 & 6 month service $1k. No working camera. geolocation & tracking services disabled & wipe feature instantly deletes all messages w/dual-boot mode at touch of button, making it appear as normal smartphone

Secret Service, with a 48% turnover rate, now inundated with DEI applications to fill vacancies. Many have prior experience.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
“This constant lying is not aimed at making the people believe a lie, but at ensuring that no one believes anything anymore.
A people that can no longer distinguish between truth and lies cannot distinguish between right and wrong. And such a people, deprived of the power to think and judge, is, without knowing and willing it, completely subjected to the rule of lies.
With such a people, you can do whatever you want.”
—Hannah Arendt, German historian and philosopher (1906–1975)

Pres Biden not running for re-election creates a scary scenario. He is free to issue even more radical Executuve Orders to buy votes for Dems with no personal repercussions. And whether or not Kamala is the nominee, if Dems win she can pardon him before next President is sworn in.
He has to be indicted before any pardon can be issued.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
It's getting serious in the economy and world in general. I've noticed significantly fewer people in stores making purchases. Many of these non-essential companies are seeing large drops in revenue and new customers.

This election is vital to the US. More vital is the down ballot races where the actual power and economic destruction is occurring. That's why Soros et al are spending money there and not on the national election. Tell everyone to vote down ballot.
Was at a large Macys in Albany on Tuesday, use to be a decent store. Looked spacier, and then I realized nothing was on the shelves or hangers, what was there was haphazard. Few personnel that I could see, stained carpets, half painted walls. Was out of there in a couple of minutes.

Mungri

Elite
I wasn’t sure until now that you’re just trolling this thread. Probably from tMB.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Paranoid and possibly delusional personality disorder spotted.

Stopping my underwear from showing cos my trousers keep slipping down is a fucking huge challenge. I literally have to strangle my waist with belts, maybe suspenders would be better and more unique and fashionable hmmmm.

Wow, hawt:

Mmmmmmm

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Paranoid and possibly delusional personality disorder spotted.

Stopping my underwear from showing cos my trousers keep slipping down is a fucking huge challenge. I literally have to strangle my waist with belts, maybe suspenders would be better and more unique and fashionable hmmmm.
At best, you’re an unstable, very awkward fella.

Latest posts

Top Bottom