Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Don't always believe what you hear about people, get to know people for yourself.

Last Thursday, as I awaited hair and makeup before my speech at the Republican National Convention, a man entered the room, and I watched as people begin to excitedly gather around him; I was seated alone at a table in the back, as II was engulfed in nerves and contemplating all the possible mistakes I could make in front of a national audience.

This man made his way to the back of the room, grabbed a bottle of water and asked me was anyone sitting in the empty chair at my table. I told him no and he sat down. He asked me if I was a speaker, and I told him yes. He asked me was I nervous and I replied yes.

Nervous was written all over my face. The man quickly grabbed my hands and begin to pray. After the prayer, he gave me tips on how to speak to the audience and he ensured me that I had this and I was going to be awesome.

After about 15 minutes, I feel comfortable enough to tell the man that my co-worker is a huge fan and would he mind taking a pic. The man looks at me and laughs, he immediately reached for my phone and said we are going to make a video. We made the video, and it was epic.

That man was Tucker Carlson.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
When they say “threat to our democracy” they are being honest. Only the way they (insiders and MSM insiders) mean it is not the same meaning as those that hear it.

The average American hears it and thinks they mean “our democracy” as a collective of all of Americans. In that sense it sounds like something that should be preserved.

However, when insiders say the phrase what they mean is in the possessive sense. They mean it as “their” democracy. As in to exclude the everyday citizen. They will fight for the privileges of “their democracy” vigorously.

Mungri

Elite
When they say “threat to our democracy” they are being honest. Only the way they (insiders and MSM insiders) mean it is not the same meaning as those that hear it.

The average American hears it and thinks they mean “our democracy” as a collective of all of Americans. In that sense it sounds like something that should be preserved.

However, when insiders say the phrase what they mean is in the possessive sense. They mean it as “their” democracy. As in to exclude the everyday citizen. They will fight for the privileges of “their democracy” vigorously.

You have to remember that honesty is always from a sense of oneselfs opinion, whether self assured which is fine, or self absorbed which is bad. Even if ones opinions are valid, they are still not necessarily correct.

I struggle a lot with my uncontrollable open honesty, burning bridges everywhere I go because I fearlessly say what others don't and will not like to hear.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Saban is pro-abortion and pro-trans. Shame on bama.

He is considering the Dem VP slot. That means Saban loves abortion and irreversible surgeries for minors.

Mungri

Elite
I've been going about the trans debate wrong.

Its better to be pro trans, and encourage more humans to have their genitals mutilated because lol.

Top Bottom