Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1721818722187.png

^^which Joe^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

UK MSM now CONFIRMS what Donald Trump has been saying since the Deep State failed in its “mostly peaceful” assassination attempt last week. The *leftwing* Guardian has the story:“US Secret Service repeatedly rejected requests from Donald Trump’s security team for more resources and staffing in the past two years…”USSS director Kimberly Cheatle will appear before the House Oversight Committee this week. I call on the world’s greatest Performance Artists (known as GOP congressmen) to drill down not only on this — but WTF WAS GOING ON ON THAT WATER-TOWER?! No cover-ups!

1721818947651.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

A positive SCOTUS decision on either or both cases would dissolve the Biden Administration and all of Congress – opening the door for a Military takeover until new elections could be held.That was likely the reason why, with Biden obviously gone or at least debilitated for the last seven days, SCOTUS ignored requests for Kamala Harris to be sworn in as President.We’ll find out on Wed. 24 July 2024. That was the time Trump promised through a Telegram platform, that he would “Release the Kraken.”

1721819026924.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^nice job raising tensions^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Looks like Moderna was more lethal than Pfizer. Strange that "Devil" is spelled mRNA.

Obama canceled the Swine Flu vaccine after only 5 deaths.

I still think Silver has the higher upside. Gold to $5,000 would still be under Silver at $100. I've seen some charts that suggest Silver could go to $120ish.
I was told this about silver recently.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Ho lee chit... This is definitely a setup because it's just more and more "coincidences"....

Last night, I watched several clips of House members grilling Cheatle. Both sides of the aisle were going at her while normally the Dems spew peaches and cream. The bitch wouldn't answer how many shell casings (8) were found on the roof. She admitted the FBI told her the number of casings but when immediately asked to tell the committee the number, she said it was still under investigation. She simply refused to answer any question by saying it was still under investigation by the FBI. She refused to tell the name of the sniper who shot the shooter claiming his name and the names of other agents on the detail were still being accumulated. She contradicted herself many times.

9Mounties07

Elite
Last night, I watched several clips of House members grilling Cheatle. Both sides of the aisle were going at her while normally the Dems spew peaches and cream. The bitch wouldn't answer how many shell casings (8) were found on the roof. She admitted the FBI told her the number of casings but when immediately asked to tell the committee the number, she said it was still under investigation. She simply refused to answer any question by saying it was still under investigation by the FBI. She refused to tell the name of the sniper who shot the shooter claiming his name and the names of other agents on the detail were still being accumulated. She contradicted herself many times.
All for show. Disgusting. Tell us how many casings, how you id’d crooks so fast, and how many total shots from shooter and cs teams…basic shit we the people should know

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Theory for todays 10am hearing with Wray.

We all know things have been percolating. It’s not a drip anymore. It’s a flood. Biblical flood of information? Storm of information is coming?

Do we begin to start seeing today where Q told us to “Trust Wray?”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1721825415293.png

1721825499255.png
Someone needs to investigate Obama for illegally taking over the sitting government while unelected

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

UK MSM now CONFIRMS what Donald Trump has been saying since the Deep State failed in its “mostly peaceful” assassination attempt last week. The *leftwing* Guardian has the story:“US Secret Service repeatedly rejected requests from Donald Trump’s security team for more resources and staffing in the past two years…”USSS director Kimberly Cheatle will appear before the House Oversight Committee this week. I call on the world’s greatest Performance Artists (known as GOP congressmen) to drill down not only on this — but WTF WAS GOING ON ON THAT WATER-TOWER?! No cover-ups!

View attachment 219823

No mention of pet assassination?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Theory for todays 10am hearing with Wray.

We all know things have been percolating. It’s not a drip anymore. It’s a flood. Biblical flood of information? Storm of information is coming?

Do we begin to start seeing today where Q told us to “Trust Wray?”
Wray will have to get diarrhea of the memory to be trusted. I suspect Wray will use the "still being investigated" answer to many of the questions. Wray will likely pull a Cheatle but with more eloquence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom