Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1721829624678.png

Kamala Harris literally SUCKS!!! So Chucky Schumer shouldn't be surprised when we won't clap for her.

1721829768105.png

1721829807305.png
For 7 years, obviously the real terrorists

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Someone said that “if they can make you believe (or at least force you to accept) that that already brain-dead dope in a basement could actually get 81M people to vote for him when he could get 8 to attend one of his lame boring rallies, they can do that with Heels Up too!” And guess what: he’s exactly right! These fake rallies she’s having with all those fake, bought and paid for crowds and all this fake fawning over her on tv is only for the setup they need to STEAL the next election! They’re making people believe that she really is that beloved so that, when she “wins”, we’ll believe that her election was real too! It WON’T be

1721829921877.png

Mungri

Elite

The second thing about leverage yes.

It works so well because the entertainment industry attracts narcs or simply just arrogant people like nothing else.

Narcs and arrogant individuals cannot accept having their perfect image tarnished, and this is a manipulation on 'how to control your narc'.

Me? Idgaf and I'd destroy anyone trying to exert any kind of blackmail or such on me.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Don't buy it for a second. "I can't really talk about this, but this is what makes the car go"

'Source...Trust me, bro' ain't gonna get me to buy a water powered engine.
Steven Greer says this is what’s holding humanity back and keeping us under the boot of those in power. People won’t open source these technologies and share them with the world because they think they’re going to get filthy rich by patenting it. Only to find out they end up dead or blocked at the patent office. We can share information instantaneously and if this was released and really worked, they (those in power) couldn’t stop it.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
ELECTION INTERFERENCE: Biden/Harris Secret Service Threatens Trump Campaign, Demands He Stop Holding Rallies Outdoors

^^Dems America is a classless shithole^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Buttplug is a disaster, make him VP, it's the Dem way failing upward^^

^^No reason, A warning?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom