Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
There may be a mechanism for it. I believe they would have to impeach the president after he left office to be able to undo it. I may be completely wrong but I do think there is a mechanism
But nearly impossible.
@GatorOK
@Jayhox
Maybe one of yall can help
Pardon is final. I dont think you can put conditions precedent or anything on it. It is like it was never there. Although you may be able to mention a pardon in subsequent hearings maybe.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Let me get this straight, the administration and their underlings can bring fabricated charges against a candidate and former president yet get upset when one of their MSM acolyte reporters has "sham" charges brought against him.

Don't know how many shooters there were but there were more than the 20 y/o they are blaming this on. The question is, if the dead person on the roof is not the 20 y/o person seen in numerous photos the day of the event, where is the 20 y/o now? I'm guessing he's with Seth Rich.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I’ve got a couple people claiming their laptops are blue-screened at home. IT says they have to bring them in to the office on Monday to get fixed. You gotta do what you gotta do on a nice Friday.
There is a workaround available to recover already impacted devices, following these instructions made available from CrowdStrike:

1. Boot Windows into Safe Mode or the Windows Recovery Environment
  2. Navigate to the C:\Windows\System32\drivers\CrowdStrike directory
  3. Locate the file matching 'C-0000029*.sys', and delete it.
  4. Boot the host normally.
Disregard if out on the links 😂

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
There may be a mechanism for it. I believe they would have to impeach the president after he left office to be able to undo it. I may be completely wrong but I do think there is a mechanism
But nearly impossible.
@GatorOK
@Jayhox
Maybe one of yall can help
Sorry, not in the realm of my expertise.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Reminder, Crowdstrike was the cybersecurity company that the DNC hired to frame Russia for the hacked DNC emails released by Julian Assange via Wikileaks.

Flashback to October 2016, when MSM/Hollywood were trying to establish the Russia narrative. Crowdstrike was one of the main entities that created the Russia hoax, and thus guilty of treason against Donald J Trump.

I don’t know what’s going on with Crowdstrike today, all we know is that they are at the epicenter of the ongoing shadow war. Something is going on behind the scenes.

What’s Assange up to right now? 👀

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

2018: Trump asks where the DNC server is that the Clinton and company were hiding while standing next to Putin.

2019: Trump calls Zelensky and asks about Crowdstrike and the server they are hiding in Ukraine. Trump is subsequently impeached for this question.

2024: Trump survives assassination attempt, Trump schedules public phone call with Zelensky on the same day that Crowdstrike causes blackout.

The shooter is now said to have had three encrypted accounts overseas...

How many red flags could there possibly be in this situation?

What does Ukraine know?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Fwiw

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Fwiw

I keep asking myself, that can't be real, but it is cnn

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
There is something off with Jared Kuschner. I watched him closely when they had him in the shot and he gave me the creeps. Didn't clap at Trump's remarks on divine intervention and was looking around and not participating in the moment of silence. Something is off with him, Ivanka, and DJT. Skol!
I have friends who believe he is the anti-Christ, and have tied it to a lot of scripture

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Audio Analysis Is 100% Clear Trump& Crowd Were Shot At By Two Separate People - Peak Prosperity​

I just posted the same thing a second ago. Chris is a good friend of mine and he runs Peak Prosperity. He is somebody worth listening to in my opinion.
Great man that is always digging for the truth for the good guys

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom