Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
There is something off with Jared Kuschner. I watched him closely when they had him in the shot and he gave me the creeps. Didn't clap at Trump's remarks on divine intervention and was looking around and not participating in the moment of silence. Something is off with him, Ivanka, and DJT. Skol!
He’s definitely got a weird vibe…have always thought so.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Today is not the first time that Crowdstrike has caused huge misery for the country, and even the world.Eight years ago, Crowdstrike claimed that Russia hacked the DNC. The consequences of that claim were catastrophic, leading to the fraudulent Mueller witch hunt and to the criminalization of diplomacy with Russia.Years later, Crowdstrike's Chief Security Officer admitted that Crowdstrike had no evidence to support its claim.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

IMO These are all distractions. This dude, FBI lady in front row, the next few that will come out. People are missing the forrest for the trees. We don’t need to identify this person or that person - the ridiculous security lapse of (a) leaving that rooftop open and (b) multiple people (including law enforcement/ss) identifying the shooter as suspicious up to an hour before the shooting is the story.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

200w.gif

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚨🚨🚨Did you know that the President of CrowdStrike Services and the Chief Security Officer served as the Executive Assistant Director of the FBI under the Obama-Biden administration? 🚨🚨🚨

Weird how the CrowdStrike @CrowdStrike global outage happened during President Trump’s nomination speech at the RNC Convention.

Meet Shawn Henry

Shawn Henry is the Chief Security Officer and President of CrowdStrike Services. He joined CrowdStrike in 2012 after retiring from the FBI senior executive service.

Prior to joining the private sector, Henry spent 24 years with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, where he held various operational and leadership roles, eventually becoming Executive Assistant Director, overseeing half of the FBI's investigative operations, including all FBI criminal and cyber investigations worldwide, international operations, and the FBI’s critical incident response to major investigations and disasters. He also managed computer crime investigations spanning the globe, and established the National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force.

Why is every crisis in our country somehow tied to @BarackObama?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There is something off with Jared Kuschner. I watched him closely when they had him in the shot and he gave me the creeps. Didn't clap at Trump's remarks on divine intervention and was looking around and not participating in the moment of silence. Something is off with him, Ivanka, and DJT. Skol!
Thejewsdidthis.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Can a president rescind a pardon? Like "no. You're so quilty you have to go to jail. "
There may be a mechanism for it. I believe they would have to impeach the president after he left office to be able to undo it. I may be completely wrong but I do think there is a mechanism
But nearly impossible.
@GatorOK
@Jayhox
Maybe one of yall can help

Latest posts

Top Bottom