Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

TV DOCTOR MICHAEL MOSLEY KILLED HIMSELF AFTER REALISING HE WAS ABOUT TO BE EXPOSED FOR TAKING MONEY FROM VACCINE MANUFACTURERS.Michael Mosley was a respected tv doctor that used his platform to promote & push covid vaccines on the public.

Now that the truth about covid vaccines has become mainstream the people that profited from promoting a dangerous product to the public are being publicly humiliated and exposed.

For many people these people deserve to be incarcerated as they have profited from the death and misery of others.

This is one of the worst deceptions and genocides the world has ever known and those that promoted it will be remembered in history.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

𝟭𝟰 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

The Mooresville Police Department arrested 14 people with internet crimes against children in the largest child predator operation in the department’s history.

The arrests were the result of Operation Artemis, which included cooperation with several local, state, and federal agencies.

The suspects used these online platforms to contact minors:

ChatApp
Discord
DoubleList
Facebook
FetLife
Grindr
Mega Personal Ad
Skip the Games
Sniffies

The minors the suspects were meeting for sexual activity ranged from 13 to 15 years old.

“This operation saved lives of countless children”

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

𝟭𝟰 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

The Mooresville Police Department arrested 14 people with internet crimes against children in the largest child predator operation in the department’s history.

The arrests were the result of Operation Artemis, which included cooperation with several local, state, and federal agencies.

The suspects used these online platforms to contact minors:

ChatApp
Discord
DoubleList
Facebook
FetLife
Grindr
Mega Personal Ad
Skip the Games
Sniffies

The minors the suspects were meeting for sexual activity ranged from 13 to 15 years old.

“This operation saved lives of countless children”

See how easy this is. Just think what they could do with the Epstein list.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
😂Hoe lee bloody'ell!
You'll have to excuse me coz I've been out bush over the weekend and unsure exactly what we were originally talking about here.
Nevertheless, that is a rad response man, so I'mma go ahead and acknowledge you are the victor.

I wasn’t disagreeing with anything you posted. Just giving my thoughts.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
GameStop ringleader who has a ton of followers that will follow his lead of buying up GameStop stocks so the Shorts 🩳 get fucked since there aren’t enough outstanding shares to buy and cover the short positions. this forces the parabolic price.
he exposed the fact there were more shorts than shares which shouldn’t be possible.
There’s a Netflix movie about this.
So the latest round the establishment is trying to take away his trading account.
Dumped Netflix. Pedo pushing assholes.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Far right far right far right

Fuck you muhfuckers. You’re far left, we are much more centrist and want to CONSERVE the best parts of our culture. Go to hell.

I’m sure we’re going to see a miraculous change in the general and Macron will be a genius. 🙄🙄🙄

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Just saw this and found it interesting. The great tribulation lasts 3.5 years. Time, times, and an half. The imposter was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2021. Add 1260 days and you get July 4th, 2024. Wild times brothers and sisters! Skol!

200.gif

Top Bottom