Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I'm starting to think BDD might pull this off. Of course, I could be Charlie Brown kicking the football...but I think eyes are being opened at an alarming (for democrats) rate.

Keep fighting the good fight, all. Let's pull this shit out of the tail spin and put the US back on top.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

To me this is just positive thinking. Quit thinking about the past and letting it basically guide your life.

People that are negative all the time really do seem to have worse “luck” with almost everything. It’s crazy.

If your morning starts bad and you let it get to you it turns into a bad day. Let it roll off your back and it can just be a bad went that morning and the rest of the day goes good.

It’s not some new age deception at the core. The problem is those types latch onto it and turn it into basically an old form of paganism.

Philippians 4:8 urges focusing on whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and admirable. This verse highlights the importance of maintaining a positive mindset, aligning thoughts with virtuous and uplifting principles.

• 2 Peter 1:4
    This verse says, "By which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature". Some say that being a partaker of the divine nature includes having hope, or optimism for the future.
  • Ephesians 4:29
    This verse says, "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen".
  • Proverbs 10:19
    This verse says, "Sin is not ended by multiplying words, but the prudent hold their tongues".

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
To me this is just positive thinking. Quit thinking about the past and letting it basically guide your life.

People that are negative all the time really do seem to have worse “luck” with almost everything. It’s crazy.

If your morning starts bad and you let it get to you it turns into a bad day. Let it roll off your back and it can just be a bad went that morning and the rest of the day goes good.

It’s not some new age deception at the core. The problem is those types latch onto it and turn it into basically an old form of paganism.

Philippians 4:8 urges focusing on whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and admirable. This verse highlights the importance of maintaining a positive mindset, aligning thoughts with virtuous and uplifting principles.

• 2 Peter 1:4
    This verse says, "By which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature". Some say that being a partaker of the divine nature includes having hope, or optimism for the future.
  • Ephesians 4:29
    This verse says, "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen".
  • Proverbs 10:19
    This verse says, "Sin is not ended by multiplying words, but the prudent hold their tongues".

Fantastic post. Make it a great day!

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
DARPA

"It was the Pentagon Defense Advanced Research [Projects] Agency that envisioned and funded this mRNA technology that is behind all these 'Franken-shots'...They are injecting into your body particles of an offensive biological warfare weapon..."

(NOTE: These subtitles are native. These transcription mistakes are not mine.)

Professor of international law Dr. Francis Boyle describes for retired U.S. Army Colonel and combat veteran Douglas Macgregor (@DougAMacgregor) how the "vaccines" for COVID-19 are actually "Franken-shots" that inject into people's bodies "particles of an offensive biological warfare weapon with gain-of-function properties..."

Boyle, who drafted the US domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention (known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989), tells Macgregor that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) "was involved in the development of COVID-19" and are "now...approving these so-called vaccines."

"As for the vaccines themselves...I call them 'Franken-shots' to distinguish them," Boyle tells Macgregor. He adds, "There are some legitimate vaccines out there, but I call these things 'Franken-shots.'"

Boyle goes on to say that "It was the Pentagon Defense Advanced Research Program Agency [that is, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or DARPA] that envisioned and funded this mRNA technology that is behind all these 'Franken-shots.'" The professor of international law adds that "these mRNA [injections] give you particles of COVID-19 that get injected into your body. They are injecting into your body particles of an offensive biological warfare weapon with gain-of-function properties..."

"[T]hat is why we are seeing so many excess deaths, adverse events, and things of this nature..." Boyle adds.

TheFiend

Poster
When I say my mind is blown I’m not like a 4 year old getting the perfect gift at Christmas.

My mom and dad would see me open a gift and I’d look at them and say thank you. They always thought I didn’t like it because I didn’t act like my siblings. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Where I don’t do well is my anger. Working on that all the time.

Edit: if we get public hangings ….. I’ll be a giddy little Catholic school girl in a dick factory during Sunday mass.

I think.
😂Hoe lee bloody'ell!
You'll have to excuse me coz I've been out bush over the weekend and unsure exactly what we were originally talking about here.
Nevertheless, that is a rad response man, so I'mma go ahead and acknowledge you are the victor.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I'm starting to think BDD might pull this off. Of course, I could be Charlie Brown kicking the football...but I think eyes are being opened at an alarming (for democrats) rate.

Keep fighting the good fight, all. Let's pull this shit out of the tail spin and put the US back on top.

They will cheat. It has to be to big to overcome

Latest posts

Top Bottom