Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
The year was 2006, and all of a sudden calling things gay and people fags were under attack.

The years prior to 2006, anything that was stupid was called gay, and any one that presented themselves as a douchebag was called a fag. When you really wanted to convey your displeasure, you called them a fucking fag.

White teenage girls who more than likely idolized the spice girls and watched Pocahontas when they were 5 decided it was offensive.

17 year old dong along with all his buddies chose pussy over calling fags fags.

Now look where we are, 20 years ago that fag would have been shamed and ridiculed. Today he’s a bully. God help us.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Another reason to be very careful about having strangers delivering stuff to your home.

Angie Harmon had her dog shot and killed by the grocery delivery person. A person who registered at Instacart fictitiously. I wonder how many others (criminals, sex offenders, etc.) use bogus names to gain access to your home.

https://www.today.com/news/angie-harmon-instacart-dog-killed-rcna145981

Personally, I don't want anyone picking out the food I consume especially fresh fruit, veggies, or meat/fish. It's bad enough having other shoppers touch and pick over food. Amazing the numbers of people I see sampling cherries, grapes and more, then not buying.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Another reason to be very careful about having strangers delivering stuff to your home.

Angie Harmon had her dog shot and killed by the grocery delivery person. A person who registered at Instacart fictitiously. I wonder how many others (criminals, sex offenders, etc.) use bogus names to gain access to your home.

https://www.today.com/news/angie-harmon-instacart-dog-killed-rcna145981

Personally, I don't want anyone picking out the food I consume especially fresh fruit, veggies, or meat/fish. It's bad enough having other shoppers touch and pick over food. Amazing the numbers of people I see sampling cherries, grapes and more, then not buying.
We’ve had that happen with bogus names. We also have a doorman in our building so we don’t see the delivery folks often. We actually do have deliveries from Whole Foods, but it is Whole Foods shoppers that pick and they usually do a great job. They are quick to give refunds or adjustments if we get bad fruit, for example. But those situations are rare.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

In some states, the hitter will be prosecuted and the intruder set free. My bet is the black dude also had a gun or other weapon on him/her/it/they/them.

Listening to Megyn Kelly, she had some lawyers on and they all said the defense should ask for the case to be dropped because the prosecution hasn't presented any evidence that Trump broke a law.
Trump is going to be convicted, shackled and marched off to jail regardless of the law, proof or anything else. Even if the jury returns a non-guilty verdict or is stalemated, the judge will vacate their verdict and deem Trump guilty.

CNN Analyst: “Cohen Getting Chopped Up on Cross-Examination
View attachment 216631

View attachment 216632
I don't want any of that shit either. Learned yesterday that my local grocery store (Tom Thumb for locals) is now requiring Two-factor Authentication to see their weekly ad and clip coupons. Nextdoor, the social media/gossip site, tried this a year or two ago. It was discontinued.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
These tariffs are on solar panels? For those that don’t remember (and why would you, I only do because it affects my job), the Biden regime issued a ban on importing Chinese solar panels a year and a half ago. These panels are shipped through third party countries (Vietnam for instance) to avoid tariffs. So Biden issued an order pausing all imports from those third party countries. The green wing of the Dem party threw a fit because that basically stops the import of all solar panels to the country. Biden’s economic people caved to the environmental and withdrew the ban order. Now a year and a half later we are going back to 50% tariffs. What a cluster.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
The year was 2006, and all of a sudden calling things gay and people fags were under attack.

The years prior to 2006, anything that was stupid was called gay, and any one that presented themselves as a douchebag was called a fag. When you really wanted to convey your displeasure, you called them a fucking fag.

White teenage girls who more than likely idolized the spice girls and watched Pocahontas when they were 5 decided it was offensive.

17 year old dong along with all his buddies chose pussy over calling fags fags.

Now look where we are, 20 years ago that fag would have been shamed and ridiculed. Today he’s a bully. God help us.
1715953551329.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1715958996276.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Per Bongino, the Dems are worried about the audio of Biden's interview with Hurr.
He claimed executive privilege on the audio but already waived it on the transcript, and he was not the President at the time the crime was committed.
He said Biden would lose in court, but getting it there before the election would not happen.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BREAKING.🚨

Kansas City is now under investigation for *HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS.*

"My office is demanding accountability after @KansasCity doxxed @buttkicker7 last night for daring to express his religious beliefs," State @AGAndrewBailey announced.

"I will enforce the Missouri Human Rights Act to ensure Missourians are not targeted for their free exercise of religion," he added.

The Missouri city's officials doxxed KC Chiefs' kicker @buttkicker7 for sharing his Christian beliefs at a graduation ceremony, which violates his right to free exercise of religion.

The NFL has distanced itself from Butker's remarks, which were critical of President Joe Biden's leadership and disagreed with progressive policies.

“Harrison Butker gave a speech in his personal capacity,” said Jonathan Beane, the NFL’s senior vice president and chief diversity and inclusion officer, in a written statement to People.

“His views are not those of the NFL as an organization. The NFL is steadfast in our commitment to inclusion, which only makes our league stronger.”

The NFL and Kansas City have thus disparaged mainstream Christians. If you're a Christian, the @NFL has made it clear that it doesn't believe your personal views are legitimate.

What is America coming to when a state's attorney general has to launch a human rights investigation in order to protect Christians from Woke culture?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Whos the next corrupt DA up?
Her entire office is also disqualified, so the entire case will have to start over with a different County DA.
After this shit show, I don't think any DA will get near it.
With all the defendants charged in a RICO case, it will take millions of dollars and probably five years to try. Plus, if Trump gets a favorable ruling on immunity, the case will be history.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Fanni, "The Fulton Country Hood Rat" is gone......
View attachment 216664

I am putting this on Hold as I do not see this reported anywhere else. Kyle is good, so we will see.

I think he got confused about whether the court has agreed to hear it or if the court has approved it.
Disregard the post.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom