Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder

BREAKING.šŸšØ

Kansas City is now under investigation for *HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS.*

"My office is demanding accountability after @KansasCity doxxed @buttkicker7 last night for daring to express his religious beliefs," State @AGAndrewBailey announced.

"I will enforce the Missouri Human Rights Act to ensure Missourians are not targeted for their free exercise of religion," he added.

The Missouri city's officials doxxed KC Chiefs' kicker @buttkicker7 for sharing his Christian beliefs at a graduation ceremony, which violates his right to free exercise of religion.

The NFL has distanced itself from Butker's remarks, which were critical of President Joe Biden's leadership and disagreed with progressive policies.

ā€œHarrison Butker gave a speech in his personal capacity,ā€ said Jonathan Beane, the NFLā€™s senior vice president and chief diversity and inclusion officer, in a written statement to People.

ā€œHis views are not those of the NFL as an organization. The NFL is steadfast in our commitment to inclusion, which only makes our league stronger.ā€

The NFL and Kansas City have thus disparaged mainstream Christians. If you're a Christian, the @NFL has made it clear that it doesn't believe your personal views are legitimate.

What is America coming to when a state's attorney general has to launch a human rights investigation in order to protect Christians from Woke culture?

Plenty of Christians will still watch that shit! Bread and circus, bread and circus! Skol!

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I am putting this on Hold as I do not see this reported anywhere else. Kyle is good, so we will see.

I think he got confused about whether the court has agreed to hear it or if the court has approved it.
Disregard the post.
Best thing for her is to resign. She won't and Soros (both of them) won't let her. I wonder how much more will come out about her before she leaves or gets removed. A repube would have run for the hills long ago.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
If you know anybody dealing with vax injuries or "long-covid" get some of this. Skol!
Edit: my doctor who signed my medical exemption recommends this for these. She has also been threatened with having her medical license pulled for being anti covid vaccines. Was instrumental in bringing Dr. Malone up to Anchorage for a talk about the vaccines. Awesome christian lady. Believes there are cures for cancer being suppressed as well!
20240517_095805.jpg

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^only person sentenced to prison in SF in the last five years??? :cool:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^sounds racist to me^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
441466359_422555527372772_6273257494931083425_n.jpg

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
If you know anybody dealing with vax injuries or "long-covid" get some of this. Skol!
Edit: my doctor who signed my medical exemption recommends this for these. She has also been threatened with having her medical license pulled for being anti covid vaccines. Was instrumental in bringing Dr. Malone up to Anchorage for a talk about the vaccines. Awesome christian lady. Believes there are cures for cancer being suppressed as well!
View attachment 216666
Yes, I take Nattokinase as part of my regimen. Hereā€™s another game changer.
Note I can only read what the supplements do and canā€™t regurgitate how they all work in combination and compliments others. So do your own research.
1715986893217.png

Goldhedge

Legendary

Ready For Your Mind To Be Blown? Conspiracy Theorists Are Right Again

In this clip, The ā€œChief of Disguise
for very high level agenciesā€, including the CIA meets with President George W Bush. She talks about wearing full face masks so they could ā€œWalk around as someone elseā€

This was broadcasted to the entire world

ā€œAre y'all ready for this one? We all know now that we live in the Twilight Zone. Left is right, up is literally down.

I'm gonna play a video from this woman in just a second. If you have ever noticed that our president looks different than what he used to, members of Congress look different than what they used to, even celebrities, they'll disappear for a while, come back. We know it's not the same person. She used to be the chief of disguise for very high level agencies. I'm going to play a clip. Just listen to what she has to say. I was chief of disguise. What all did that entail? The office I worked in was like the queue in James Bond.

We were the cue for the CIA and the intelligence community.

What's the most memorable moment from being in the sky, sweetie?

I mean one that has to stand out I went to the White House and I briefed George HW Bush the president at the time while I was wearing a full-face mask so we're sitting like this close together and I'm telling him that I'm going to show him the best disguise that we have. And he's looking for a bag, like where is it? I said, well, I'm wearing it, and I'm going to take it off. And I reached to start taking it off, and he said, stop. And he got up, and he walked, and he looked, and he looked, and he couldn't, he didn't know it was a mask.

He wasn't sure what I was wearing. He sat back down, he said, okay. So I took it off, and I was holding it up in the air so he could see it. My whole head, it had hair and a face and a neck.

So you could walk around as someone else. Absolutely. And that would be the disguise. Absolutely.ā€

Latest posts

Top Bottom