Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

txag79

Poster
Founder
Their stadium aka "Tackle Box" is ugly and you thought we have gone down some cult "rabbit holes" ITT - nothing tops that cult - it's a mix of the following:

Male cheerleaders (WTF) dressed as milk-men that make satanic signs to the crowd where they all hug each other's nuts and roll around and shout in a manner that would make a Pentecostal church jealous with envy.

Then everywhere you go they make a sound like they all have the fucking Whooping Cough - even in church instead of "praise the Lord" they "whoop" I shit you not.

Every cot-damn thing is painted God awful maroon - think shitty burgundy wine - their cars, their trucks, their houses, even the fucking Whatabuger is painted this color instead of Tennessee Orange.

They only have one club in the entire town called "The Chicken" the girls are fat not phat and it's a giant sausage factory.

The Olive Garden is fine dining for these poor souls.

They're in such need of "attractions" they let the pedophile George Bush be buried there in hopes someone might show up and spend a few pesos.

To top it off their leader is a dog, for real a dog, and they bury the previous dogs in the football field.

Do yourself a favor brah you come to Texas we'll stay in H-Town we'll hang with normal peeps, hot fucking Asians & Latinas at some really cool lounges and watch the game on TV laughing at these fools after eating at one of the cities great restaurants.

Here's a mental picture of College Station for you:

banjoboy.gif

laying-on-of-hands.jpg
snake3.jpg
holy-spirit-6.gif

Brownsville-Prostration-in-Prayer.jpg

This is what will happen to you if the guy cheerleaders in white milk-man suits corral you away from the Georgia visitor section.

bh-2.gif

The jealousy runs deep in this one. Hope today is a better day for you Cary.

VERIZON MEDIA FTW

Verizon Media Fanboy
Htf does Chyna flu hit air travel space at 18k feet? What a dumbass

I think they mean that the ATCs who monitor and direct air traffic in that area and at that altitude were unable to work due to someone in their office testing positive for the rona. They likely all had to go get tested, and as a result they shut down air traffic until they were done.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
It’s going to be $5/month for membership. If you can’t afford that you can still go party on the main forum

The $100/month memberships are basically going to be for people actually investing in our enterprise.

I’ll put my money where my mouth is and pay the $100 a month too. I’m not in this to make a profit. I’ve got a large salary on top of a rental home business

Edit: I want folks to know we will always put your Patriotism over a $5/month donation if you are in a tight spot and we will keep you involved
How will you set up the billing? Will it be monthly can we pay it all at once?
Thank you

MegaPoke

Elite
Founder

MommaDuck

Elite
Founder
It’s going to be $5/month for membership. If you can’t afford that you can still go party on the main forum

The $100/month memberships are basically going to be for people actually investing in our enterprise.

I’ll put my money where my mouth is and pay the $100 a month too. I’m not in this to make a profit. I’ve got a large salary on top of a rental home business

Edit: I want folks to know we will always put your Patriotism over a $5/month donation if you are in a tight spot and we will keep you involved

Will there be a family plan?

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
So we now have two sources posted ITT that say the Insurrection Act has been signed. Any reason to doubt their credibility?

I'm assuming we'll get an EBS alert if that's the case?

Addendum: Noticed Gen Flynn follows Monkey Werx on Twitter, as do many other reliable sources. He actually has a huge following. I'm leaning toward this is legit. The first guy also sounded very connected. Simon something?? Stock up while you can, and keep your powder dry.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I couldn't have said it better myself. I have followed this thread on rivals for a while and although I always wanted everything to be true it got waaaaay far fetched for me. I just can't make sense of the big tech/Pelosi impeachment stuff.
You have been taught a lie so big it is hard to walk away from it. We have all been there. You are seeing what others saw.
Ask questions if you can handle the answers.

Gators300

Savage Daemon
Founder
Marine Corps vet.
Sergeant, was in 2002 - 2006
Two tours to Iraq, one at the beginning crossing the line from Kuwait, a second in 2005 at the height of the insurgency. Was at al Qaim near the Syrian border in the Al Anbar province.
Battalion Ammunition Chief for 3d Battalion 2d Marines.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
This one is PACKED with info!
Was going to be 1/13 (11.3 in Q comms), but now probably moved forward (today?).
Will be blackouts in the UK for ops.
Actual, non National Guard, military already deployed in a California.
Flynn had clearances reinstated the day after his pardon and may likely be the next VP.
Any MSM coverage of Trump will not be Trump. Fake CGI of Trump.
If Trump can’t get Newsmax or OAN he will use the Emegency Broadcast System.
Will start with lower level arrests and work its way up over many days, but probably complete by the 19th.
Trump Inauguration will be in the White House.
Disclosure or proof of pedophelia will be tricky and sensitive to protect those who have been victimized.
Trump not at Camp David. Underground and protected with his family.
His #1 source says this is no drill. It is happening.
Borders are mostly secure to prevent escape and Air Force watching for unauthorized private flights. Coast Guard/Navy watching the waters for the same.
Can confirm the Pope balcony appearance last summer was a holograph. He is under control but not yet arrested. But he will be along with key Cardinals.
Trying to take down the Vatican corruption without destroying the faith completely to allow a proper religion/church to continue.
If Emergency Broadcast Alert, only go to sources directed in the alert. Do not go to any MSM outlets.
Pakistan blackout was to thwart a meeting there where General Electric was going to be sold to the Chinese.
Pelosi trying to get control of nuclear codes from Trump to allow China to invade/takeover Taiwan per agreement with Biden.
1610309422275.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom