Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Way too much!!!! Do we get a new car with it?
It’s going to be $5/month for membership. If you can’t afford that you can still go party on the main forum

The $100/month memberships are basically going to be for people actually investing in our enterprise.

I’ll put my money where my mouth is and pay the $100 a month too. I’m not in this to make a profit. I’ve got a large salary on top of a rental home business

Edit: I want folks to know we will always put your Patriotism over a $5/month donation if you are in a tight spot and we will keep you involved

Last edited:

noleology

Elite
Founder
It’s going to be $5/month for membership. If you can’t afford that you can still go party on the main forum

The $100/month memberships are basically going to be for people actually investing in our enterprise.

I’ll put my money where my mouth is and pay the $100 a month too. I’m not in this to make a profit. I’ve got a large salary on top of a rental home business
OK

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Mangia Mangia you magnificent bastards (and bitches). Homemade cast iron pies.
View attachment 245

index.php

Looking at that right now I love you and hate you!

Very jealous!

Can you FedEx the Pepperoni/Sausage to H-Town - of course on my bill.

21774c49405bbaf6b2255da1a74bdfa7.gif

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
This board is already invaluable. Feel like I moved out of a trailer park into a mansion. No offense to anyone. $15/mo is worth it to not have to put up with that fagit ass Mormon laughing at every post and the constant flybys. Then you had the LAC's who couldn't resist entertaining them. All remedied. Now just have to get Teddy a sack. Lol

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

noleology

Elite
Founder
My sole purpose here is to help us get organized so we can dismantle the status quo. We are slowly going to be working to get the right folks in this community in the right positions to aid the whole organization. Just gonna take some time and we gotta take care of first things first
OK, I tried to DM. It says Forbidden.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
QUOTE="MeridianOSU, post: 4595, member: 149"]

Justin Thomas in hot water with the PGA/NBC libs when he muttered "faggot" to himself when he missed a short putt yesterday.
Guess it's time for Newsmax to start broadcasting the PGA.
[/QUOTE]

Let he who hasn't called himself a faggot or worse for leaving a putt short cast the first stone

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Everyone check out "The Black Market" forum (can get to it from the home button) when you get a chance. If you are a vendor you may decide to set up a thread to advertise your products so you can be supported by the community.

Privacy and security is a work in progress on this site, so make sure to handle any transactions or personal details of the customers through a more secure venue. It's up to the vendors how much personal info they want to share
Don’t call it the black market forum. It will have been flagged in seconds. The black market is a connotation for dark web markets and there is a message board called the dark market forum on .onion Where they discuss which markets have the best drugs.

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder
Lin’s got the crazy meter up high early on this fine Sunday - quite the day to arrest the pope!

Yes -
Arrest The Pope on a Sunday .......... ? love it,

Now, that my friends would be BIBLICAL !!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Don’t call it the black market forum. It will have been flagged in seconds. The black market is a connotation for dark web markets and there is a message board called the dark market forum on .onion Where they discuss which markets have the best drugs.
Yeah I could see how we could accidently pull in some trouble there. Thanks for the note

Edit: Changed it to the "House of Commerce" for now

Last edited:

Tigerzach

Poster
Founder
the biggest thing that has started to convince me is not what people are saying with unknown sources or anything like that.

These Tech giants could have easily accomplished in 6 months what they are doing in a week right now and nobody would have noticed. What has them so spooked that they'd go the nuclear route? with 13 days left in the Trump presidency you have Pelosi and the Dems freaking out, trying to impeach Trump, trying to get the military to remove him, trying to neuter his presidential powers... Whatever the reasoning, it makes zero sense, they should be throwing parties and celebrating but instead they seem to be doing the exact opposite. Now there is military all over DC and the MSM is just full on living in bizzaro world.

also, if Trump is actually out of office Jan 20th and he goes back to being a regular citizen, him and his entire family are fucking dead. He has to know this. The enemies he has made do not leave loose strings hanging around, they will kill your entire family to make sure they don't have to deal with anyone else later on, they've always been playing the long game.

whatever is going on, this isn't just normal or some regular transition, it's full of weird fuckery.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I have followed this thread on rivals for a while and although I always wanted everything to be true it got waaaaay far fetched for me. I just can't make sense of the big tech/Pelosi impeachment stuff.

Jen Squealema

Poster
I have been very disheartened and disappointed by the “conservatives” in my own personal life that have unanimously and resoundingly supported big tech’s complete banning of Donald Trump. It really blows my mind how people just allow MSM to tell them whatever they’re supposed to be thinking. The people still voicing dismay at the double standards has been whittled down to the people who I know don’t really know what they’re talking about, they just blindly repost whatever Christian Kirk or Tomi Lauren says (basically they’re the right wing version of the same symptom of leftist MSM zombie).

Maybe I’m underestimating the awareness of those on my side of the aisle whose intelligence I question, but I really can’t believe how many people just gobble up wholly contradictive narratives without an ounce of irony and self reflection so readily. The same people who gave their full throated support to ALL of the anti-Trump riots of the last 4 years (including many who shared the GoFundMe page to bail out rioters who were arrested) are falling all over themselves trying to see who can scream the loudest “EVERYONE WHO MARCHED ON THE CAPITOL IS A TRAITOR AND MUST BE TRIED FOR TREASON!!!”

Absolute sheep, man

fntiger

Elite
Founder
Just wait, the word “patriot” is going to be cancelled by the woke mob. What’s the over/under on how long it takes? I’ll set it at 3 years.

Good god I can see it now...New England Patriots being pressured into changing their name 😡
Ha! I was telling my kids this morning that It’ll be the New England Football Team before long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom