Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Behave yourself @MortgageHorn

Columbia Attorney Who Only Makes Videos In Spanish Makes This One Video In English Because It’s So Important She Wants The World To Share

“An American citizen that was found last week — with two 12 and 13 year old girls in a hotel room in Medellin, Colombia — he fled the country immediately and is now in the US.

“My name is Pamela, I'm a Colombian licensed attorney. All of my content is in Spanish, but I'm making this video in English so everybody in the English speaking world that sees this video knows who this man is and what he was found for in Colombia and that he fled the country immediately and is now in the US.

According to his passport he was born in Ohio and according to what people in social media are saying he still lives in Ohio. Unfortunately, Medejeen is very well known among passport bros for the things that these guys come to consume in that city in nightlife and to take advantage of the women that are exploited in broad daylight and through the night 24-7 in that city.

The Colombian police did receive a call on Thursday reporting that this man was in a hotel room with two girls.

But according to the police, because this man wasn't touching the girls when they came over and inspected the place, the hotel, and the situation, they weren't able to arrest him at the moment.

Many attorneys, like myself, believe that this was a mistake. Due to this mistake, there is no warrant for his arrest, and he was able to fly internationally, and is why he is no longer in Colombia and is back in his home country.”

“This scene over and over and over again. So remember the name, Timothy Alan Livingston, and he is not the only passport bro that has been involved in sketchy situations. I'm pretty sure that the Colombian authorities are gonna make this right and this will not go unpunished. So may this be the warning that for any passport bro who wants to come to Colombia to exploit our women and to exploit our children and to commit felonies, you are not welcome and it's not gonna end well for you”

Yes has been all over the news down here.

I hope they extradite that fat-ass pedophile and let justice be served in a Colombian prison.

The mayor also enacted a 6 month ban on prostitution and 1:00 AM curfew.

I happily welcome both of these measures!

I go to bed a 10-10:30 and get up at 5:00 each day, including weekends, don't do the drug and prostitution thing.

There are two types of Americans down here.

Those of us that live and work here, respect the people, the culture, the country, government and learn Spanish. We're here for the a better way of life in one of the most beautiful places on earth. We meet girls at work, malls, dinners, gyms, etc. take them to dinner/movies/etc. and treat them respectfully.

Then you have the disrespectful idiots & thugs who come down here for drugs, parties, and prostitution. They have ZERO respect for the people, culture, country, language, and girls. They act just like they do in America obnoxious, loud, and rude.

No one likes them down here, not the Expats that live and work here or the locals. They are NOT welcome in the nicer restaurants, hotels, etc. The street whores and gangs that run them and drugs like their money.

I was speaking with a lot of my Colombian friends about this and they are pissed.

In fact, received a text from my property management company warning to be aware of the increased xenophobia against tourists. I'm not that worried about it after living in same place for over a year. I'm at the same gym, bakery, grocery store, barber shop, nail spa, and restaurants daily and or weekly. Most everyone knows me by name. I see the same beat cops every day because I walk everywhere. They know I'm not any part of that BS. Also helps that I'm part American Indian making me dark complected and have gotten very conversant in Spanish.

Moral of the story if you act right people treat you right.

Speaking with my friends they feel that likely the police will use what happened to employ "stop and frisk" type of techniques and hassle the "riff-raff" to a point where they will leave and will spread the word that Colombia is a racist place against Americans/Tourists.

The new mayor is conservative and a great guy - he wants to promote the art/entertainment/culture of Medellin along with making it a hi-tech center. Where the previous mayor let the city turn into a "free for all".

Thankfully conservative party swept the most recent state/county/local elections.

It sucks that it took a terrible event like this to bring about change, but it is change for the better and will make Medellin even a better place when y'all come visit.

PS Hope y'all survive the scary eclipse.

Have an amazing day!

MH

AgEngDawg

Legendary
What is this nonsense on people saying that the eclipse is a special sign from God? I see no backing for this.

God will send signs in the sky at some point in the future. When He does it will be clear, very clear.

When it happens you will crap your pants.

Last edited:

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Yes has been all over the news down here.

I hope they extradite that fat-ass pedophile and let justice be served in a Colombian prison.

The mayor also enacted a 6 month ban on prostitution and 1:00 AM curfew.

I happily welcome both of these measures!

I go to bed a 10-10:30 and get up at 5:00 each day, including weekends, don't do the drug and prostitution thing.

There are two types of Americans down here.

Those of us that live and work here, respect the people, the culture, the country, government and learn Spanish. We're here for the a better way of life in one of the most beautiful places on earth. We meet girls at work, malls, dinners, gyms, etc. take them to dinner/movies/etc. and treat them respectfully.

Then you have the disrespectful idiots & thugs who come down here for drugs, parties, and prostitution. They have ZERO respect for the people, culture, country, language, and girls. They act just like they do in America obnoxious, loud, and rude.

No one likes them down here, not the Expats that live and work here or the locals. They are NOT welcome in the nicer restaurants, hotels, etc. The street whores and gangs that run them and drugs like their money.

I was speaking with a lot of my Colombian friends about this and they are pissed.

In fact, received a text from my property management company warning to be aware of the increased xenophobia against tourists. I'm not that worried about it after living in same place for over a year. I'm at the same gym, bakery, grocery store, barber shop, nail spa, and restaurants daily and or weekly. Most everyone knows me by name. I see the same beat cops every day because I walk everywhere. They know I'm not any part of that BS. Also helps that I'm part American Indian making me dark complected and have gotten very conversant in Spanish.

Moral of the story if you act right people treat you right.

Speaking with my friends they feel that likely the police will use what happened to employ "stop and frisk" type of techniques and hassle the "riff-raff" to a point where they will leave and will spread the word that Colombia is a racist place against Americans/Tourists.

The new mayor is conservative and a great guy - he wants to promote the art/entertainment/culture of Medellin along with making it a hi-tech center. Where the previous mayor let the city turn into a "free for all".

Thankfully conservative party swept the most recent state/county/local elections.

It sucks that it took a terrible event like this to bring about change, but it is change for the better and will make Medellin even a better place when y'all come visit.

PS Hope y'all survive the scary eclipse.

Have an amazing day!

MH
You go to the nail salon?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Yes I get a manicure and pedicure every 7-10 days.

Do you take issue with being well-groomed?

Very relaxing and the feet and hand massages at the end are great.

Pro-Tip - great place to meet hot single girls and MILFs

Follow Me Here for More Dating Advice 😘
...and here I am thinking it is some kind of krav maga rule. But no, you are playing the long game to slay that colo poontang!! Skol brother!!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom