Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Hello obesity nigga
@RickRoss
. My friend send me this picture. I'm most impress. Why? My grandmother in China have pig. She work very hard feed pig. Make it most fat so she sell pig meat make money. This pig be most fat. But still more skinny than you.My grandmother see you, then she love you.

Why? She be most impress how you be so fat. Please teach how you become giant obesity nigga. I then tell my grandmother. She use your wisdom raise more obesity pig. Make more money. I appreciate your obesity wisdom.

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Later this evening, the polls will open for the long awaited championship matchup between Keith Olbermann and Lord Maple Leaf. The winner takes home the inaugural Never Lettered In Shit Invitational title. The prize is a heavily financed waterbed on the verge of repossession with a 39.99% APR.

Though I normally disdain reading, I ask that EVERYONE educate themselves on my interactions with Keith and LML before deciding who to vote for. Keith is undoubtedly better known, but you’re doing yourself a disservice if you don’t educate yourself on Prime Minister Poutine, who should he able to make this a thrilling, down to the wire vote.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
bellebows-tiktok.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom