Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Kinney County Sheriff Brad Coe says the soldier turned around when he approached a pop-up tactical Border Patrol checkpoint off 674 in Kinney County that had only been operational for a few days—The behavior alerting agents who attempted to stop the suv—The sheriff says Texas DPS got involved with the pursuit and used spike strips which ultimately stopped the vehicle.KCSO assisted in the stop—TX DPS is currently investigating but sources tell me the soldier did not have access to the license plate readers or other technology that would have aided him in his efforts. He was armed so that escalated the smuggling charge. Sources say he was promised $5-6k to transport that one individual. I have reached out to DPS and Governor Abbott’s office for comment but have not heard back.
🎥
#EXCLUSIVE via KCSO

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Kinney County Sheriff Brad Coe says the soldier turned around when he approached a pop-up tactical Border Patrol checkpoint off 674 in Kinney County that had only been operational for a few days—The behavior alerting agents who attempted to stop the suv—The sheriff says Texas DPS got involved with the pursuit and used spike strips which ultimately stopped the vehicle.KCSO assisted in the stop—TX DPS is currently investigating but sources tell me the soldier did not have access to the license plate readers or other technology that would have aided him in his efforts. He was armed so that escalated the smuggling charge. Sources say he was promised $5-6k to transport that one individual. I have reached out to DPS and Governor Abbott’s office for comment but have not heard back.
🎥
#EXCLUSIVE via KCSO

Treason

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Other thoughts on weakening magnetic field... We are clearly seeing higher cases of mental illness. Perhaps certain peoples brains are more susceptible to changes in magnetism. Think about Sodom and Gommorah... place went crazy before god destroyed it with fire and brimstone.

Maybe living in cities leaves you more open to the effect and lack of nature and sunlight messes with your balance? I just can't believe people actually believe some of this shit without being full blown crazy.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
@Jayhox translate please
The cheating Sec of State in Arizona submitted false statements and evidence to the court in Kari Lake’s election challenge. Kari Lake filed a motion regarding those false statements and the Sec of State failed to file a response or any attempt to correct the fraudulent record. This supplemental brief points out the legal and ethical implications of the Sec of State’s failure.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

I've been chatting off line with a few of you.

And this is exactly what I feared.

They'll go to war to rally the country around Pedo-Joe and/or suspend elections.

Will also solve the debt problem.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Which everyone knew was going to happen

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

Texas university clears DEI offices, fires employees in light of new state law: report​

The Texas Senate Committee on Education is expected to hold a hearing in May probing university officials on how they are ensuring compliance with state law banning DEI.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The cheating Sec of State in Arizona submitted false statements and evidence to the court in Kari Lake’s election challenge. Kari Lake filed a motion regarding those false statements and the Sec of State failed to file a response or any attempt to correct the fraudulent record. This supplemental brief points out the legal and ethical implications of the Sec of State’s failure.

Look at our "Board Attorney" nailing it perfectly.

A-N-D

What if I told you that if SCOTUS sits on their ass and doesn't do the right thing...

That mountains of evidence will be released across every platform in every part of the world.

The world will see it all.

They have everything.

Tick-Tock

Thus far everything my source has told me has come to fruition.

This person hangs with the big-boys was at Mar Lago recently.

Bannon already knows all of this is coming and so does El Jefe.

Top Bottom