Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Keith is big mad today. 😂

The word was passed to those 3 that there are more red states that blue. If they didn't vote this way, what would keep county court judges from excluding any candidate they didn't like or believed did something improper? There aren't enough paid off operatives or time to go in person to write in a demonrat candidate's name on ballots. No more water leaks or ballot boxes under tables to steal elections. Imagine PA having to get 200,000-300,000 late night people to show up to write in a name vs spend weeks in apartments filling out ballots.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I hope this is true

I hate that guy
Good news is MSLSD won't get rid of them by tomorrow's election coverage. They can be anywhere. They are very good hitch hikers and you won't notice them except by chance. I've had live ones in the palm of my hand and could not feel them walking as I watched them.

9Mounties07

Elite
Good news is MSLSD won't get rid of them by tomorrow's election coverage. They can be anywhere. They are very good hitch hikers and you won't notice them except by chance. I've had live ones in the palm of my hand and could not feel them walking as I watched them.
Thanks to San Fran..we contacted them at the Mark Twain hotel..ate my wife up good..then hitched a ride in our luggage to Maui..where they got me. Fkers

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Thanks to San Fran..we contacted them at the Mark Twain hotel..ate my wife up good..then hitched a ride in our luggage to Maui..where they got me. Fkers
PSA - Never put your bags down on anything in a hotel room without a thorough inspection. Likely places are the luggage racks especially the fabric bands, headboard attached to the wall--along the seam (use a credit card to flick along the seam between the wall/headboard), in the drawers of the furniture and on the mattress under the sheets along the top and bottom seams, usually next to the clock. People like to sleep on that side of the bed. If you see any, alive or dead, ask for a different room.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Check this out. So John Trump worked on top secret projects with some of the same people as the manhattan project and that he got all of Tesla’s research.

This guy says his dad was one that picked up where Tesla left off and that the group he was working with figured out time travel and that they used kids to conduct their trials and that he was one of those kids. It’s insane stuff. He goes into so much detail.

Never seen this one posted here. Maybe I just don’t remember.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Danny always had his leather briefcase with him. Had his personal notes and working papers. It was never found.

Based on blood spatter, the plastic bag, Danny's fear of sharp objects and blood, plus his sister committed suicide, He did not commit suicide. Autopsy was never completed and he was embalmed immediately. The Coroner is corrupt or lazy at best. The Police Captain was promoted to Chief. HQ FBI didn't get involved till way late and when they did the review they only went off of the paper work and couldn't turn over the suicided determination.

The lie is the Zapruder film editing by Nichols.
Question for you. Did you know the Casolano family or were you from the area where he lived?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Danny always had his leather briefcase with him. Had his personal notes and working papers. It was never found.

Based on blood spatter, the plastic bag, Danny's fear of sharp objects and blood, plus his sister committed suicide, He did not commit suicide. Autopsy was never completed and he was embalmed immediately. The Coroner is corrupt or lazy at best. The Police Captain was promoted to Chief. HQ FBI didn't get involved till way late and when they did the review they only went off of the paper work and couldn't turn over the suicided determination.

The lie is the Zapruder film editing by Nichols.
Tone part I didn’t follow in the beginning was how did his files end up at University of Missouri? They said they went there to get his files.
Do you know the connection?

Latest posts

Top Bottom