Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^talk the talk, but walk the walk, no thank you. Dumb shits don't know they are paying it anyways^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If Jena sent out 10's of 1000's of voter registration forms to non-citizens, this defies the mantra that nobody knows where the illegal immigrants reside. I suspect identities are taken by Texas border security agents, the NGOs that house and move illegals across the country, the US govt that moves these illegals around, Catholic Charities and the Jewish organizations moving illegals and others making bank on the deliberate invasion. These organizations presumably have to submit names in order to get paid for housing, transporting, feeding, and more.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Do celebrities fake their deaths and then appear on TV to eulogize themselves?

Michael Jackson had a friend named Dave Dave, who was burned as a child, but the Dave Dave that appeared on Larry King had the voice and mannerisms of Michael.

David Bowie's ex-wife said "he staged his passing rather well" while Jack Steven, a man who looks and sounds like Bowie, went on SkyNews to commemorate his life saying "I felt like a part of me died"

Prince's sister, Tyka Nelson, shows up after his passing and hits all the same notes while saying in an interview, "he's still with me" and that "he's still here."

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

news-yes.gif

baby-scream-fuck-yeah.gif

giphy.gif

you mean like this?

241ef0a0df02ef51651b703542a0f972

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder

Lol how fucking retarded is she… I mean this as respectfully as possible raidies.

Men get in trouble because woman tell us their retarded problems, and our brain immediately starts thinking of solutions to said problems…

Woman just wanna be heard and not hear how easily a man can solve their problems lol

Men are doers, woman are watchers and talkers. Bitch ass hose can’t even kirr a spida.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

^^talk the talk, but walk the walk, no thank you. Dumb shits don't know they are paying it anyways^^
Soros pays them to protest so why would they spend any of their own money.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Money's tight. She forget that Joe still gets his 10%?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Check this out. So John Trump worked on top secret projects with some of the same people as the manhattan project and that he got all of Tesla’s research.

This guy says his dad was one that picked up where Tesla left off and that the group he was working with figured out time travel and that they used kids to conduct their trials and that he was one of those kids. It’s insane stuff. He goes into so much detail.

Never seen this one posted here. Maybe I just don’t remember.

I loved Art Bell when I'd drive across the country back in the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom