Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Doesn't surprise me. Too many appointments are made for reasons other than merit.
Trump was interviewing a USAF 4 star for a position and the interview finished up with Trump asking “What do you think of me?” How does one answer that question from your prospective boss? Answer was “I like that you have a lot of energy” Trump said , “I do have a lot of energy, good answer”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Yea.... I didn't know I was into Croatian pop music but just saw this talented young lady yesterday and now I'm a fan.

6765dd43a2d359f2a20b617296e93fd7.jpg

She's very talented.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1708878218742.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Those responsible for investigating, prosecuting, and confining criminals would have to incarcerate themselves.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Monster's among us

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
THey are cooked. Megyn Kelly had a dude on from GA that knew the investigator and he said that dudes better than the police in GA.
If what Fani said about the Atlanta PD siding with her then they are part of the cover-up. If she lied about the PD then she is willing to burn everything down trying to save her ass.

The Judge will be having an in-office meeting tomorrow with Bradley @ 1:30 to ask questions and determine attorney-client privilege about conversations and texts the defense has.

Any info establishing their affair started before Wade's appointment must be an automatic disqualification for her, Wade, and her entire office.
If the Judge sides with Fani (which I don't think will happen) then he becomes part of the cover-up.
Next week should be interesting.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
1708881412387.png
From a deleted Ariel tweet.

Good morning to everyone. Listen, if you didn't learn anything from Kim Kardashians or Doja Cat or even that actor Divine from "Pink Flamingos" when it comes to eating poop to make it in Tinsel Town.

Is that when it comes to Actors/Singers/Socialites/Rappers they are required to eat feces, drink urine, eat baby hearts from fetuses, have sex with animals, sacrifice chickens.

Along with sexually abusing children killing from time to time after signing their soul in exchange for money and fame.
This takes place in many locations. One of them you know about is of course Jeffrey Epstein Island.

They also like to have orgies covered in blood and vomit. Which is why Lady Gaga was seen on stage enjoying a fan puking on her. Not to mention her leaving a hotel in London with a tub full of blood that that was seen by a housekeeper.

Why do you think mainstream media are promoting studies by scientists to get the public to indulge in this practice by saying it's healthy to ear fecal matter and bugs? We are being groomed for Satanic rituals to be out in the open. Why? Because Satan is tired of hiding.

Enjoy your Sunday. 😁

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
If what Fani said about the Atlanta PD siding with her then they are part of the cover-up. If she lied about the PD then she is willing to burn everything down trying to save her ass.

The Judge will be having an in-office meeting tomorrow with Bradley @ 1:30 to ask questions and determine attorney-client privilege about conversations and texts the defense has.

Any info establishing their affair started before Wade's appointment must be an automatic disqualification for her, Wade, and her entire office.
If the Judge sides with Fani (which I don't think will happen) then he becomes part of the cover-up.
The guy on MK said he thought they had something else in the bag too. He said the questions they asked showed they had cell data but some of the questions alluded to them knowing even more. He thought they would wait to see what Fani does Monday and if she tries to BS her way with the judge then they'll hit her with more bad news. LOL.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

A video posted on YouTube depicts the Blues and Royals regiment in Central London parading the color.

The Blues and Royals is a cavalry regiment within the British Army.

The individual in the video mentions that the King is currently absent.

According to the person recording the video, this occurrence is exceedingly rare.

London has fallen?

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Monster's among us
All of this people above and anyone else need to file suits against the cities, schools, individuals and any other person or entity allowing these people on the streets.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

For some reason, if NYC courts are any indication, the people of Georgia and the defendants will be disappointed in the ruling. Hope I'm wrong but the entire cabal can't allow a ruling for Trump et al.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
The guy on MK said he thought they had something else in the bag too. He said the questions they asked showed they had cell data but some of the questions alluded to them knowing even more. He thought they would wait to see what Fani does Monday and if she tries to BS her way with the judge then they'll hit her with more bad news. LOL.
I agree with this. I told my wife that the defense including all the defendants consists of a minimum of 50 to 60 lawyers plus staff and investigators. The most famous defendant happens to be a billionaire and a genius. All of them are investigating the corrupt Hood clown show of Fani and her ship of fools.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

icegif-504.gif

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Can't compare those who came after Aikman with those like Aikman and before. Was a different game with no roster changes brought on by free agency.
In Aikman’s Super Bowl years the amount of talent surrounding him was ridiculous. You could easily make the case he had

The top offensive line
Best running back
Best fullback
Top 3 TE
Top 3 WR group (and Irvin was regularly allowed to push off)

And the top defense too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom