Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^what we all know^^

1708859924542.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1708860037945.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^everywhere^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

dirty022

Elite
I love how the media is harping on the fact that Haley voters won't vote for Trump in the general election. It was a major talking point on Fox last night. Well, no shit! They are Democrats and "independents". It is being pushed so that he keeps the establishment around and they have some snitches in the administration.

I also loved that Lindsay got booed off the stage last night.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Wtf. Kid Rock just said that he saw Paul Pelosi,his son, and many celebrities at the Bohemian Grove by the Moloch statue and Joe Rogan just acted like this was normal.
Are people waking up yet? This kind of rhetoric is literally becoming normal in the public and it's wild to see how far we've come.
"The first evening and you gather around the owl by this lake. It was a long time ago. This is some real secret ass shit man. There is just a trove of celebrities. Everywhere you turn...I had some fun there. It was weird. I met Paul Pelosi and his son. Chris Matthews. Having conversations. Had to play my guitar, I feel so used. It's like an unspoken requirement. You need to take your guitar over there if you want to be in good graces."
This clip is wild.
The conspiracy theorists were right about EVERYTHING.
H/T @gatewaypundit

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
^^what we all know^^

View attachment 213259

It's all about bankrupting Trump. Haley will stay in the race solely to deny Trump federal funds. All at the direction of the democrats and their demorat donors.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Re: Georgia nursing student murdered. I've told all my relatives and anyone else that if approached by someone wanting to kidnap/grab/heist you, don't go with them even if bad things would happen by refusing. If you go with them, that makes two or more crime scenes to investigate. Make whatever happens, happen at the initial scene.

And, always be looking around. Let any perps know you are being attentive. Too many people have their heads in their phones or, are fumbling for keys and not paying attention.

Edit: If in a parking lot, put the longest key between your index and middle finger. Put it in the perps eye if required.

Last edited:

ShaolinNole

Legendary
It's pretty simple.
1. Order too many ballots
2. Track vote status through programs like Ballot Scout or BallotTrax
3. Prepare Dem votes en masse in advance
4. Determine who hasn't voted on election day
5. Determine how many votes you need
6. Stop counting on election night and roll in the suitcases
7. Destroy "envelopes" or anything else needed to verify votes

By the way, @Sgfeer, I always enjoy your articles but anything like gettr that requires me to view on their own app is not getting a click.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Didn't he appoint MIlley?
the succession plan was for USAF Gen Goldfein to become the chief, but during the interview with POTUS Milley was his typical over the top braggadocio and told Trump how great he was. Plus trump thought Goldfein was too short and didn’t cast a big enough shadow. That pick is all on Trump and every time he mentions Miley he is gaslighting HIS pick.

i will still vote for Trump

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
the succession plan was for USAF Gen Goldfein to become the chief, but during the interview with POTUS Milley was his typical over the top braggadocio and told Trump how great he was. Plus trump thought Goldfein was too short and didn’t cast a big enough shadow. That pick is all on Trump and every time he mentions Miley he is gaslighting HIS pick.

i will still vote for Trump
Doesn't surprise me. Too many appointments are made for reasons other than merit.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I love how the media is harping on the fact that Haley voters won't vote for Trump in the general election. It was a major talking point on Fox last night. Well, no shit! They are Democrats and "independents". It is being pushed so that he keeps the establishment around and they have some snitches in the administration.

I also loved that Lindsay got booed off the stage last night.
They never ask Trump voters how many will vote for Nimrata, and after all, isn't that the bigger number?

Latest posts

Top Bottom