Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

deer-what.gif

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder

It was the rock and it was gross but now that you tell me to over African gentleman, I’m excited and want to see what made them so excited themselves. Perhaps it was the time to spend with each other and talk football, or press with the time to spend with each other, pretending to talk
That happened the day I was being pushed out of my mother’s vagina. I was a complicated birth and every time they put her under anesthesia she thought they were giving her Kool-Aid to kill her.
I hope if I was reincarnated with one of the yahoos I hope she had big boobies and not a small penis like Jim Jones.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1708445161015.png
Law and order former cop :rolleyes:

wait-what.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1708445538681.png

1708445558017.png

Funny they don't say what the major of the killer was. And I know the mom is grieving, but it's not the guns, it's the culture of the liberal democrats

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I've been in the "lab" the past few months. I actually took a deep dive into eschatology for the first time. As much as I"ve studied the Bible and other worldviews, this was the first time I actually took time to look at the end-times and compare the different versions across Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

It's interesting how interconnected the views are and how easy it is to see how the prophesy laid out in the Bible is simply inverted, particularly by Islam.

Within Christianity, there are a few core pillars. Not looking to debate timing of/if there is even a Rapture (I don't know), but rather prophesy laid out in Daniel, Matthew 25, and Revelation. There are a few core pillars:

• The world will fall into the rule of the Antichrist, who will initially appear to be "good" in that he unites people in peace with Israel/Middle-east, but will then renege on his deal with Israel
  • There will be 2 prophets who are the Witnesses mentioned in Rev 11. I believe this will be Moses and Elijah as the timing of their evangelism should be targeted toward Jews in Israel, but I could be wrong.
  • The Antichrist will kill the witnesses after ~3.5 years
  • The witnesses will be raptured to heaven
  • Jesus will return as the conquering king and wreck shop on the Anti-Christ and all Non-Believers

There are some other details in here, but these are the specific points that jumped out at me that I will go through, comparing against Judaism and Islam.

With Judaism, they believe that a conquering Messiah (a man) will come and deliver the Jews from the persecution that is largely in alignment with the Christian end-times. They view this Messiah as King David reincarnate. What is interesting about David is that he was not allowed to build the temple. God reserved that task for Solomon and does anyone remember the reasoning?

It was because David had caused bloodshed due to his time as a warrior-king. I find this so interesting in that a logical sequence of events should be that the Messiah had to first come as the suffering servant, to fullfil that prophesy and ensure salvation was guaranteed BEFORE he could return as a conquering hero (the return of Jesus and the Jewish Messiah) in order maintain the integrity of God's character.

Now the Islamic story boggles my mind. To me, it's so easy to see the blatant distortion/inversion, but you tell me.

In Islam the Mahdi is their version of their "Messiah." There are a lot of details (see video below for thorough take), but the outline is the following:

• Revives Islamic Caliphate
  • Kills the Jewish Messiah (Jesus)
  • Rules for 7 years
  • Seat of authority on Temple Mount in Jerusalem (Abomination of Desolation in Bible)

To me, this demonstrates that Satan is not truly a "creator" but rather the deceiver and he has to twist God's creation and plan to fit his own deplorable plans. I'm sure @catfishpunter has some great commentary here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom