Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Exactly. Nevalny was part of the cabal.

Aleksey Navalny was a fearless advocate for his beliefs who died unbroken by the tyranny he opposed. He fought corruption, inspired millions and never wavered in his insistence on free expression, the rule of law, and a Russia that is accountable to the people and not a dictator. He died in unyielding defense of his vision of a better future for his country - a vision, and a courageous example, that will never die.

Goldhedge

Legendary

So, yeah. About this document.I trust everyone understands the enormity of what this confirms in no uncertain terms.

A little over two months BEFORE his 2016 election victory, President Obama straight up asked GCHQ (the UK's intelligence, security & cyber agency) to open an operation to spy on DJT.

Many of us have known this for years, but the confirmation changes all the math because it's not speculation, not anymore.

With nearly two months left as a dead-beat President and just before DJT's inauguration in Jan 2017, Barack leveraged the expertise of one of the finest intel organizations in the world to side-step the Donald's Consitution rights, and target him for surveillance.

While he was running for president mind you.

This is nothing short of a legitimately jaw-dropping development, folks. But make no mistake, the confirmation feels good, man.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Aleksey Navalny was a fearless advocate for his beliefs who died unbroken by the tyranny he opposed. He fought corruption, inspired millions and never wavered in his insistence on free expression, the rule of law, and a Russia that is accountable to the people and not a dictator. He died in unyielding defense of his vision of a better future for his country - a vision, and a courageous example, that will never die.

Battle for Avdeevka: The view from Donetsk (Part 1)

Sputnik correspondent Russell Bentley (@TXDPR) writes:

I feel the liberation of Avdeevka not only in my bones, but in my soul. Not only have I lived in Donetsk under shelling from the Nazi strongpoint of Avdeevka for almost ten years, but my first military position, back in December 2014, was in Yasynuvata, just across the Donetsk - Gorlovka Highway from Avdeevka.

In 2016, I was in Avdeevka, when DPR forces pushed back a Ukrainian advance into what was then the ‘Grey Zone’ residential area of Avdeevka, on the north side of the highway. Shortly after my visit, the entire residential area of Avdeevka was razed to the ground by Ukrainian artillery, and until recently, everything north of the highway has been under control of Banderastan. In the summer of 2017, I served on the very front line of the Avdeevka front. One side of the highway was ours (DPR), the other side belonged to the Ukrainians. I could look through a periscope and see Ukrainian flags flying a few hundred meters away.

Boost us! (https://t.me/geopolitics_live?boost) | Subscribe to @geopolitics_live

Battle for Avdeevka: The view from Donetsk (Part 2) by Texas Bentley

Most of the shelling of Donetsk civilian areas over the last ten years have come from Avdeevka, including the recent mass murder of 27 civilians at the Tekstilshchik Market, in my neighborhood, less than a month ago. Avdeevka was known as an ‘impregnable fortress’ of Nazi power, and yet I have lived to see it begin to fall. Many of my friends, both civilian and military, did not. But those of us who lived, swore a solemn oath on their blood that we would see it fall, or die like they did, trying. That's why I say I feel this victory in my soul, because I know my friends feel it in theirs today, even from another world. And today, we kept that promise.

And I feel it in my bones today, too, because today, instead of the steady rumble of Avdeevka artillery, there was silence. There hasn't been any shelling of Donetsk today, at all. Today, the Nazis who have bombed us for almost a decade from Avdeevka are too busy running for their lives to target civilians or anyone else. My wife even commented today, ‘It's been really quiet today.’ So far, from experience, we know that every time we have a significant military victory, the Nazis take it out on our civilians. The Nazis have HIMARS, CAESAR and TOCHKA-U, that can target Donetsk from far behind Avdeevka, and we know what kind of atrocities to expect in the coming days. But we are not going anywhere, we are ready to face whatever comes. We know there will be retribution by the nazis against civilians soon. But we stand fast, civilians and soldiers, ready to move forward, for the future of humanity.”

Boost us! (https://t.me/geopolitics_live?boost) | Subscribe to @geopolitics_live

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
13693-image-1.jpg

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

More talk on how bad Avdiivka was. Syrsky, the guy Zelensky picked to be the new military chief, earned the nickname "Butcher of Bahkmut" while defending the city. He didn't get that name for killing Russians. His own soldiers called him that for sending so many men into the front after it was obvious it lost.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^why doesn't she just say she's a Dem^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^another DC area house blew up?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^director’s focus on his “political aspirations” rather than the actual job he was hired to do. Shocker for this administration^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Disingenuous for the Kenyan to say this BS when he, Big Mike, Jarrett and their puppet, PedoJoe of family shower fame, are destroying this country like the Kenyan promised.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
^^why doesn't she just say she's a Dem^^

Re: GA Gov. The pictures of a mangled burned out car and body of his daughter's BF are etched in the section of his mind that says, "Be a good lap dog or this could happen to you."

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
For all you dieters out there...

Speaking of Beef

I finally found some brisket that’s close to what I get in Texas.

Especially for Colombia 🇨🇴

The guy absolutely knows how to cook it good bark on the outside tender on the inside.

The difference is in the flavor although it’s good it’s not Mesquite or Postoak.

The owner said they use cherry and mango wood.

IMG_0711.jpeg

Next stop is to try these Wagyu burgers.

IMG_0044.jpeg

BTW if you look, just past the burgers on the left, this guy brought his dessert with him to lunch.

Every day paradise gets a little better and better can’t wait for some of you boys to come join me!

WWG1WGA

MH

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom