Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
For my tech nerd kin here, this is a very interesting exchange. Alex Karp is one of the craziest people to read. On the surface, he looks like a disaster to be in charge & run the most powerful software product on the planet.

And then he comes out and tells people that of course technology is a war tool and he won't sell that to China on principle.

Goldhedge

Legendary

BREAKING: Russian federal agents shut down 'My Little Pony' convention on grounds it is 'lgbtq propaganda': report​

BREAKING: Russian federal agents shut down 'My Little Pony' convention on grounds it is 'lgbtq propaganda': report

Russian federal agents have allegedly shut down a "My Little Pony" convention in Moscow after it was deemed to be “LGBT propaganda” by the government.

According to the Russian outlet The Insider, the raid was conducted to break up, "Mi Amore Fest." The event was organized by fans of the "My Little Pony" series.

The officials deemed it to be part of “LGBT propaganda.”

Participants at the event in a message board, “Apparently, you won’t be able to get to the festival anymore. While we were drinking coffee, a squad arrived and dispersed everyone. They wrote a statement for LGBT propaganda. Well, let's go home."

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

BREAKING: Russian federal agents shut down 'My Little Pony' convention on grounds it is 'lgbtq propaganda': report​

BREAKING: Russian federal agents shut down 'My Little Pony' convention on grounds it is 'lgbtq propaganda': report'My Little Pony' convention on grounds it is 'lgbtq propaganda': report

Russian federal agents have allegedly shut down a "My Little Pony" convention in Moscow after it was deemed to be “LGBT propaganda” by the government.

According to the Russian outlet The Insider, the raid was conducted to break up, "Mi Amore Fest." The event was organized by fans of the "My Little Pony" series.

The officials deemed it to be part of “LGBT propaganda.”

Participants at the event in a message board, “Apparently, you won’t be able to get to the festival anymore. While we were drinking coffee, a squad arrived and dispersed everyone. They wrote a statement for LGBT propaganda. Well, let's go home."

If you’ve ever seen these people, now you now know the truth…

Putin doesn’t like freaks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom