Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

The 14th Amendment is a foundation for much of the work they did in their legal careers prior to being nominated to the Court.The 14th Amendment was the assertion by Congress of federal supremacy over the sovereignty of the states that had succeeded. It applied all the protections of the Bill of Rights and the 13th Amendment to the States. It cabined state power and expanded federal power. The Equal Protection Clause is the foundation of 160+ years of jurisprudence securing equality for all people. Colorado's argument goes backward -- as CJ Roberts pointed it. The structure of the 14th Amendment limits the power of individual states, but Colorado's theory would put a single state in the position of possibly determining who would be elected President for the other 49 states.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 212563
Many also went to Ukraine after the war. Western Ukraine were NAZI sympathisers (Bandera) The CIA built the Neo NAZI Ukraine from then till now. Always with the plan to go to war with Russia. All for the Military Industrial Complex. Who in turn is funded by Rothschilds. War bills passed by sell out political puppets. Its a wicked World we live in. Changes coming now the Worlds eyes are opening to the western elite bloodsuckers

View attachment 212564
He should suffer that same rape, mutilation, torture, dismemberment and all else he did to her.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 212565

Dimon, you are to blame as much or more than the government. You and Chase spent million, if not billions, to put OClinton, Obama and OBiden in office. You are probably supporting dems again this year.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I wouldn't go to Mexico anywhere at anytime now. I spent a ton of time there growing up and up to my early 40's.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

^^the adults in charge, don't get their way, will make things worse^^

I guess we'll see if Speaker Johnson really has balls or speaketh with forked tongue..

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Does this fat fvck think he'll ever be voted in or get an important position?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Does this fat fvck think he'll ever be voted in or get an important position?

That fat fuck hasnt seen his feet in ten years and his pecker in 25. The only way he sees himself is in the double wide mirror in the husky department. Haha Skol!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Yea. I saw the Duran talking about this. They bought 1 million artillery shells from Nor Korea and tons of drones from China that they have upfitted for war. This has allowed Russia to pull its artillery pieces to replace barrels and stock up on shells for those artillery pieces while Russia uses old tanks as mobile artillery pieces. They suggested the recent advances and breakthroughs are because those artillery pieces are starting to return and they have enough stockpiles of shells to not have to only shell for an hour or 2 on position.

They pointed out these are low quality shells they are getting from NK but just sheer numbers allowed them to build up their own production of their conventional shells.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

9f94cd8c-1d8e-4980-b7ed-a59a63560eeb.jpg

Top Bottom