Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

WOW

While Everyone Was Distracted With The Super Bowl The FBI & The Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency Quietly Published “Joint Guidance On How To Live Off The Land”

They Know Something’s About To Happen: Warning Of Coming Attacks By China As They’re Letting Chinese Illegal Immigrants Into Our Country

“Warning about attacks on critical infrastructure by groups allegedly connected to the Chinese PRC government”

“I know a lot of people are going to be watching the Super Bowl this weekend, and it's a great distraction because the FBI and the cybersecurity and infrastructure security agency of the United States of America have just recently, uh, released a joint guidance, about, um, how to live off the land. It stated that this is a response 2 publications of reaction to recent warnings about attacks on critical infrastructure by groups allegedly connected to the Chinese PRC government. The FBI recently used a court order to remove malware from hundreds of route orders across the US because it believed the attack was the work of an advanced persistent threat group known as Volt Typhoon. US officials said that the botnet designed to give Chinese attackers persistent access to the critical infrastructure. Routing their traffic through these gateways would hide the actual origin of malicious attempts to reach inside utilities and other targets.

In May of 2023, Microsoft uncovered stealthy and targeted malicious activity by Volt Typhoon. The activity focused on post compromised credential access and network system discovery aimed at critical critical infrastructure organizations in the United States. They are preparing the United States citizens for a domestic attack. It is your duty to stay informed and be prepared. As a United States citizen, do not be a victim in this case.”

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I switched my chicken feed to Kalmbach feed. I've gotten triple the eggs here lately... and it's still short days. I used to sell tons of eggs because there were just too many to eat. I haven't sold an egg in over a year though. I used to use Tractor supply brand or Purina... never again.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

That's going to be your last shot at a good Marvel movie. Fantastic Four and Xmen leaks sound like they are going to woke garbage just like The Marvels.

Did you see the new Pirates of the Carribean is going to be a mostly female crew? LOL. They can't stop themselves... Put a chick in it and make her lame and gay.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
If you had the chance to smash Blake Lively, but you had to have a threesome with her, Ice Spice and Taylor Swift, wood you?
bond-james.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

On a lighter note

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

inFredible

Elite
On his podcast with his brother he seems like such a nice a guy but outside that he seems like such a try hard faggit.
Anyone who would take money to promote Covid vaccines with what we know about the heart health risks today is an evil douche bag, end of story. I don’t care about anything else he says or does, or who he dates, but being the 2024 vaccine spokesman is a deal breaker.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Anyone who would take money to promote Covid vaccines with what we know about the heart health risks today is an evil douche bag, end of story. I don’t care about anything else he says or does, or who he dates, but being the 2024 vaccine spokesman is a deal breaker.
Taking the money was the only way to push it. Had MDs and hospitals not been paid handsomely to diagnose and treat Wuhan patients, I suspect the MDs would have complied more with their Hippocratic Oaths. My Aunt was put on the Wuhan ward for 5 days and never tested positive...but, "she had the symptoms". She also had pneumonia but it didn't pay as well as a Wuhan diagnosis. Released by the hospital after 5 days once the hospital got the paperwork sent to the dispersal center. MD told my cousins, "she has pneumonia and apparently didn't have Wuhan Charlie".

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1707750808582.png
Many also went to Ukraine after the war. Western Ukraine were NAZI sympathisers (Bandera) The CIA built the Neo NAZI Ukraine from then till now. Always with the plan to go to war with Russia. All for the Military Industrial Complex. Who in turn is funded by Rothschilds. War bills passed by sell out political puppets. Its a wicked World we live in. Changes coming now the Worlds eyes are opening to the western elite bloodsuckers

1707750875945.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1707750946596.png

Top Bottom