Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
What’s the difference between fluoride that occurs naturally in ground water and the flouride they put in the city water?
if you trust the 'experts'...

Cavity prevention[edit]​

Main articles: Fluoride therapy and Water fluoridation

Fluoride is sold in tablets for cavity prevention.
Fluoride-containing compounds, such as sodium fluoride or sodium monofluorophosphate are used in topical and systemic fluoride therapy for preventing tooth decay, but the exact biochemical reason is unknown.[citation needed] They are used for water fluoridation and in many products associated with oral hygiene.[31] Originally, sodium fluoride was used to fluoridate water; hexafluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) and its salt sodium hexafluorosilicate (Na2SiF6) are more commonly used additives, especially in the United States. The fluoridation of water is known to prevent tooth decay[32][33] and is considered by the U.S.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to be "one of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century".[34][35] In some countries where large, centralized water systems are uncommon, fluoride is delivered to the populace by fluoridating table salt. For the method of action for cavity prevention, see Fluoride therapy. Fluoridation of water has its critics (see water fluoridation controversy).[36] Fluoridated toothpaste is in common use. Meta-analysis show the efficacy of 500 ppm fluoride in toothpastes.[37][38] However, no beneficial effect can be detected when more than one fluoride source is used for daily oral care.[39][need quotation to verify]

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
if you trust the 'experts'...

Cavity prevention[edit]​

Main articles: Fluoride therapy and Water fluoridation

Fluoride is sold in tablets for cavity prevention.
Fluoride-containing compounds, such as sodium fluoride or sodium monofluorophosphate are used in topical and systemic fluoride therapy for preventing tooth decay, but the exact biochemical reason is unknown.[citation needed] They are used for water fluoridation and in many products associated with oral hygiene.[31] Originally, sodium fluoride was used to fluoridate water; hexafluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) and its salt sodium hexafluorosilicate (Na2SiF6) are more commonly used additives, especially in the United States. The fluoridation of water is known to prevent tooth decay[32][33] and is considered by the U.S.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to be "one of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century".[34][35] In some countries where large, centralized water systems are uncommon, fluoride is delivered to the populace by fluoridating table salt. For the method of action for cavity prevention, see Fluoride therapy. Fluoridation of water has its critics (see water fluoridation controversy).[36] Fluoridated toothpaste is in common use. Meta-analysis show the efficacy of 500 ppm fluoride in toothpastes.[37][38] However, no beneficial effect can be detected when more than one fluoride source is used for daily oral care.[39][need quotation to verify]

Well water, still unbeaten.

We stay away from it but I’ve wondered about the well water.

The reason southerners get stereotyped with stained teeth is because of the flouride concentrate of their ground water. Common in west TX too.

So if they’re the exact same thing then ground water is lowering IQ too. This my curiosity over the matter

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
We stay away from it but I’ve wondered about the well water.

The reason southerners get stereotyped with stained teeth is because of the flouride concentrate of their ground water. Common in west TX too.

So if they’re the exact same thing then ground water is lowering IQ too. This my curiosity over the matter
Interesting, I haven’t heard of it in ground water. I guess I should test my water.

Goldhedge

Legendary
biden's military

Prosecutors Say a Senior Enlisted Leader at Fort Liberty Smuggled Meth, Put Strip Club on Travel Card​

A senior noncommissioned officer based out of Fort Liberty, North Carolina, faces numerous charges tied to a yearslong scheme to smuggle methamphetamine across the U.S.-Mexico border.

Military prosecutors say Sgt. Maj. Jorge E. Garcia, the career counselor for U.S. Army Forces Command, or FORSCOM, made numerous unauthorized trips abroad between 2021 and 2022, smuggled meth, lied to his unit about his whereabouts, engaged in fraudulent charges on his government travel card at a nightclub near the Pentagon, and coordinated the drug activity with gangs online.

It's the latest in a string of drug-related criminal activity from soldiers at Fort Liberty, the base previously known as Fort Bragg, and the highest-profile installation in the Army -- serving as the home of the 82nd Airborne Division and several of the service's elite special operations units.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
biden's military

Prosecutors Say a Senior Enlisted Leader at Fort Liberty Smuggled Meth, Put Strip Club on Travel Card​

A senior noncommissioned officer based out of Fort Liberty, North Carolina, faces numerous charges tied to a yearslong scheme to smuggle methamphetamine across the U.S.-Mexico border.

Military prosecutors say Sgt. Maj. Jorge E. Garcia, the career counselor for U.S. Army Forces Command, or FORSCOM, made numerous unauthorized trips abroad between 2021 and 2022, smuggled meth, lied to his unit about his whereabouts, engaged in fraudulent charges on his government travel card at a nightclub near the Pentagon, and coordinated the drug activity with gangs online.

It's the latest in a string of drug-related criminal activity from soldiers at Fort Liberty, the base previously known as Fort Bragg, and the highest-profile installation in the Army -- serving as the home of the 82nd Airborne Division and several of the service's elite special operations units.

george-costanza-was-that-wrong.gif

Goldhedge

Legendary
video at link

This was an extraordinary moment.

I went public about what I had witnessed in Switzerland.

We found out in private business and social meetings, that a significant percentage of the elites had self exempted themselves from taking the toxic vaccine. They had arranged exemption passes from Swiss doctors.

But additionally many global elites DID inject the poison.

They bought the deep state propaganda - or were not given the inside track by their friends - and this poisoned maimed and in some cases, killed their own families and their generational heirs.

Attending dinners where both groups were present - the anger and duplicity between these two groups, many of whom had been friends for years was clear to see.

So I went public about what I had seen.

This became one of the most viral communications I have posted. - Thus far - stay tuned.

Please re share this, it deserves to be known more broadly.

Some are still in denial and deeply confused. Some plan to keep poisoning others. And some still plan to poison themselves further.

kNr4OUXE_normal.jpg

John Mappin@JohnMappin

Mar 4, 2023
REPORT FROM SWITZERLAND

“The game is up. The leaders of our world now know that the injections are lethal and have maimed millions. - They are extremely concerned that their own families have been poisoned and maimed. There is consensus that justice must be served.”

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

I caught Fani Willis laundering money into her campaign. I filed an ethics complaint with the State of Georgia yesterday. Interview by Emerald Robinson in the link. Final numbers: $23,459.54 into Willis' campaign by contributors who gave no name or address: blanks. Secondly, I found $44,295,80 over the limit of $3,000 per person (note: includes gross total of these, GA ethics might only include the over $3,000 amounts). And the big one: smurfing by Fani Willis abusing our elderly senior citizens by using their names and addresses without their knowledge - $184,916.45. Smurfing is campaign money laundering, structuring large sums into smaller sums over time. Using the names and addresses of citizens without their knowledge, let alone permission. Willis committed money laundering, identity theft, and elderly financial abuse. The unaware Smurfs are all over the age of 65. Willis's campaign conspired to do all with the likes of Actblue. I know the bank(s), I have receipts. These findings and numbers are based on her reports to the State of Georgia, the GA's campaign database and the FEC database. Over two campaign cycles. I call for an immediate investigation of Willis' campaign.
dropbox.com/scl/fi/jkx4kft…

That goes along with the O'keefe interviews last year. He was going to people who made tons of donations to a bunch of dems but didn't seem to have the financial means to pay that much. All the people he interviewed said they donated once or twice to a candidate but didn't know anything about 20 donations. China money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom