Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder

As someone who has been trying to get everyone on board the Putin/Russia train for years, I am euphoric right now.

Because I know what’s about to happen to the people who watch the interview. Because the same thing happened to me.

The first time I heard Putin speak, he sounded very reasonable. He believes in traditional family values. He believes Western society is a failing cesspool of perversion and gender insanity. He is right.

He is sharp, intelligent, direct, no-nonsense, and he’s not afraid to call out Globalism, corruption, widespread pedophilia, satanism, bioweapon production, etc. Objectively, he is far more impressive than any politician we have in America, which is currently a complete circus.

He is logical and calm. He plainly expresses that he does not view the United States or her People as his enemy, but rather the corrupt establishment who have taken over the United States. Then it hit me. Putin is an enemy of the Deep State.

Once you realize this, and start viewing all the world events from this perspective, everything starts to click. What if Russia are telling the truth? What if the US/NATO are the bad guys?

Tucker is about to drop one of the biggest red-pills in history.

The soccer ball, the dinner in the forbidden city, the arabian sword dance, crossing the dmz. Some of the softball pitches the LAC has known about for years. The reckoning is gonna be glorious. Just hurry the f up. I want to enjoy this and our restored freedoms while i still can. Skol!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

3f59e231-41ad-4839-a37e-169d29a84e03.jpg

d3f327ba-fed5-480e-bae1-605e341beefa.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 212303

View attachment 212304
Seems like OBiden or any others could be indicted anywhere since they were POTUS and their decisions or inactions were for the entire US giving jurisdiction in somewhere other than DC. Florida, Bama, OK, or any other state. Forum shop like they have done. Turnabout is fair play.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
How do you think these illegals get their cars, drugs, guns, machetes and other stuff when they come here without any documentation or luggage?
I understand, but our losers should be rioting right now because their welfare payouts are a pittance compared to what the border jumpers are getting.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom